Boris

Andrew

gozzer,

Unfortunately it is pretty much a "one way" street. Death to the infidel.

Ken,

Muslim Book 4, Number 2127: is not relevant to anything as are any other quotes from hadith. Muhammad said to the people "Should I not narrate to you a hadith of the Holy Prophet on my authority and on the authority of my mother". There are any number of "versions" of hadith. - only one word of God and that is in the Quran. It is widely accepted Ali (M's brother in law) was the scribe for the Quran. It is nearly a word for word copy of the Torah much like the Old Testament for Christians. The hadith is more like quotable utterances and observations of companions.

I could not agree with you more. Muhammad was an uncouth warrior. He was an _________ who could not read or write.

Phone

Edited by Phone

I could not agree with you more. Muhammad was an uncouth warrior. He was an _________ who could not read or write.

This thread is about Boris but yes, he was a wife beater, a brutal slave owner, a mass murderer (who personally butchered more than 600 men in one day after they had surrendered to him to avoid a battle) and paedophile.

Not a nice man at all and of course, his sky fairy believing followers are intent on world domination - which is a problem that we should be talking about.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

This thread is about Boris but yes, he was a wife beater, a brutal slave owner, a mass murderer (who personally butchered more than 600 men in one day after they had surrendered to him to avoid a battle) and paedophile.

Not a nice man at all and of course, his sky fairy believing followers are intent on world domination - which is a problem that we should be talking about.

Historically i think they (moslems) are about 100 years behind Christians and pretty much are doing everything christians did historically .

I think picking one religion as mass murderer's and intent on world domination whilst ignoring the christian faith is a bit silly.

Pity about the modesty part (pretty much all the koran says on womens dress code) i expect theres plenty of fit moslem women to gawp at

As to being a pedo didnt joseph knock up a child in modern terms ? Probably quite legal back then ? I guess if some 5 year old back then wasnt pregnant she was considered unmarriageable and stoned to death as useless

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

There are some parallels but the shear scale of human suffering that is associated with the spread of Islam in the middle ages is beyond anything that can be compared to other religions or ideologies.

There are good records to show that the Islamic invasion of India was the worst documented genocide in human history, with in excess of 80 million dead.

There is every reason to believe that tens of millions were also butchered in south east Asia and some estimates suggest that in excess of 100 million may have died as Islam spread in Africa, but unlike India, there are no written records.

Oppression of women, slavery, genital mutilation etc don't exactly guild the lily

What astonishes me about all the lefties and feminists lining up to bash Boris is that they haven't got a word to say about millions of women forced into burkas, women being stoned to death for adultery, gay boys being hung publicly or tossed off buildings, FGMor religiously sanctioned slavery.

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Yes but in horistorical times mass murder is great ,not on complete erradication of races as demanded by the jewish god ,as for today i dont care a fig if foreigners kill foreigners but unfortunately down to government laxity they are now putting the IRA out of work killing the innocent on these shores.

Rather than blame islam blame this and historical governments for letting it get to the stage moslems now have their eyes on england as a caliphate and going by the IRA and ireland (governments giving in) it is coming

So lock up your daughter and put her in a sack before the mullahs spot her

Unfortunately like the police the government react retrospectively so as dads army characters said "dont panic" its to late you should and "were doomed" is the future at least the germans had the manners to wear uniforms so we could see them to aim at

When its dictated we sweep things we should openly remark about under the carpet all you get is a lump of **** under it spoiling the room

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Of course I expect them to obey the law of the land (so does their book, for what its worth). I agree that FGM should be illegal (and for what its worth, its more an African thing than a specifically Muslim thing, and occurs in both Christian and Jewish communities there). If the burka is banned, I expect them to obey that law too, I just dont think it should be.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1110570413000258

I absolutely do not believe the behaviour you describe is acceptable. But nor do I think some of you attacked our culture so were going to attack yours is a grown up way to deal with it.

I grew up in North West England, so yes, I have been around predominantly Muslim communities. I have been friends with Muslims, indeed my girlfriend is of Bangladeshi heritage. Shes not observant, but some of her family are. And theyre lovely people. I am sorry that you met those deluded murderous idiots, but they dont represent their communities as a whole.

Have any of you naysayers actualy spoken to a muslim woman about face and head coverings instead of forming an opinion on the usual dross you read online and "feelings" and anecdotal evidence of bad acts.

I have and its not as scary as you think. Theres no bogeyman hiding under it. There was no man forcing her to do it. Shes single. The reason she gave was it made her feel closer to her culture. It was her choice. It made her feel better.

forced marrige and fgm is not even in the same league as a piece of optional clothing.

As for people not feeling safe or trust or whatever. Who cares. Really. Who gives a crap about people in the street or tesco going about their business. More to the point how do you know a terrorist from looking at their face. If you can do that take up poker become a millionare.

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

I too have Muslim mates of some 25 years standing. I have no problem with what someone believes in the privacy of their own head. I do have a problem when in following what they believe (whether religiously, politically or as part of some cultural tradition), they harm or restrict the freedoms of others. I do have a problem with other cultures displacing my own culture in my own country and I certainly have a problem paying for that to happen and then having the fact that it is happening rubbed in my face.

People panic about immigration and lack of integration but if we addressed the reasons why feckless foreigners want to come to this country, breed like rabbits and then separate themselves off from British society in every way possible, we wouldn't have an immigration problem, a healthcare crisis a housing shortage or a debate about silly women wearing a bag on their heads.

Edited by Ken L
  • Like 1

The reason she gave was it made her feel closer to her culture. .

And that's the problem.

One country. One culture.