Boris

Andrew

What ?

SHOP4

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Is that video supposed to change my mind ?

None of that is threatening. I just see people going about their daily business.

Not at all - and of course they're not threatening. It simply shows the degree to which British culture has been replaced in cities like Birmingham.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

British culture doesnt exist i prefer english and covering girls heads in sacks aint part of it and buying meat not killed humanely isnt either and whilst things maybe marked hallal for our moslem freinds the chance is your mass produced stuff contains it and its not marked as hallal for the infidel

50 years ago no mention of the EU was made and their influence on our lives ! Just look now!

As to british (i hate that word) being unefected the population of white british in london is now 44%

Weve had china town for a long time soon it will be english town in foreign town lol

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Your culture has not been replaced.

Are you sure?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BwpizO5PIg

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Oh that video is not biased at all ken. Im being sarcastic. It Shows a nice video of daily life in the late 70's/80's ? Then shows a few clips of angry muslims.

Things can be done differently. Like authorities getting a backbone. Forcing muslims to not display their culture in public is ironic somehow but i cant come up with a witty retort.

So long as the law is not broken people should be able to show their culture with pride. Not be forced to adhere to yours.

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

Oh that video is not biased at all ken. Im being sarcastic. It Shows a nice video of daily life in the late 70's/80's ? Then shows a few clips of angry muslims.

Things can be done differently. Like authorities getting a backbone. Forcing muslims to not display their culture in public is ironic somehow but i cant come up with a witty retort.

So long as the law is not broken people should be able to show their culture with pride. Not be forced to adhere to yours.

With a bit of luck, you will get the opportunity to work in a city like Birmingham that has had more than half it's population replaced by people of non European ancestry who will not integrate, do not respect our culture or values and who view following British laws as optional.

Lets hope you enjoy the cultural enrichment that that brings.

Personally, I opted to get out, as did my parents, my brother, my sister, and several aunts, uncles and cousins. Within the next few years, I'm looking to get out a bit further because those cities are pressure cookers ready to explode.

Sure bring it on. We'll just ban women from covering their face. It will sort everything.

That's a ridiculous straw man and you're smart enough to know it.

From the outset, I've said that we have bigger fish to fry than banning full face coverings.

We are creating huge social problems that can only be resolved by imposition of common culture and values and equal application of law. That starts with secularisation of schools and will require radical changes to things like housing policy and welfare provision and cleaning house in local authorities and police services.

Failure to address these issues is going to lead to nothing less than civil war in Europe.

That is something that must be avoided.