Boris

Andrew

I do not see any reason to believe that, Chesters, and if I saw it happening I would object, as would most people. The only place I could see them getting away with that sort of nonsense is in schools, and that is our own fault (or at least Tony Blairs).

I do not see any reason to believe that, Chesters, and if I saw it happening I would object, as would most people. The only place I could see them getting away with that sort of nonsense is in schools, and that is our own fault (or at least Tony Blairs).

Its already a reality in our prison system, in inner city schools and in the much publicised "no go zones" in our cities.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

It will come in my life as a kid i had to get a bus to gawp at black people ,an indian was even rarer .

There was only one coloured person in my secondary school that was so rare i even remember his name but have forgotten the rest.

At one time to hear a foreign voice you went on holiday now you can hear half the worlds voices at a boot fare!

And today its getting very hard NOT to see a coloured person and a fair number of the whites you spot are polish (i spoke to 4 today but only one englishman) .

I live in a rural village but even that has two Moslems on the council ! You may not see it yet but you will

Unfortunately minories are very good at bending ears so get more rights than the masses already think whats coming as the grow and become more powerful

The best clue is to find your old school photos and compare them with now in a great number of cases the lonely coloured person has reversed !

In universities there are moslem only meetings and you can bet thats the only people that will attend ,as a PAT tester i had free rein over all the uni except in some i had to get permission in what was declared sensitive areas generally rooms (study areas with foreigners in !)

There seemed to be an understanding from further up moslems especially needing treating differently incase upset occurred

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Its already a reality in our prison system, in inner city schools and in the much publicised "no go zones" in our cities.

Lost any credance to me when he mentioned internet in the first few words.

One thing on his side was the flag was up the right way !

Theres nothing worse than "britain lovers" who are morons and are so patriotic they fail to spot the flag is upside down !

I have even spotted an englsh flag arse about and you cannot be more of a moron not to spot that! (Thank goodness the square one is common the one i mention was elongated on a car!)

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Would you be able to object without the racism stamp thats applied to anyone trying? Would anyone listening do anything for the same reason?

Lost any credance to me when he mentioned internet in the first few words.

One thing on his side was the flag was up the right way !

Theres nothing worse than "britain lovers" who are morons and are so patriotic they fail to spot the flag is upside down !

I have even spotted an englsh flag arse about and you cannot be more of a moron not to spot that! (Thank goodness the square one is common the one i mention was elongated on a car!)

I've never been a flags, songs and skin colour kind of patriot.

I'm more of a culture and values kinda guy.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Yes, you definitely see more brown faces now. I do not find that frightening. There have been well documented problems with faith schools - well, if you want to give one religion permission to corrupt education it is only fair to let everyone else have a crack. Not sure about the no go zones, is that real or just Trump and the EDL? As for prisons, I was kind of willing to believe it until Yaxley-Lennon was caught lying about it recently and now I am not convinced.

What lie was that then?

All,

Just a thought - - one that parallels my own opinions

"The International Organization for Migration, there are around 250 million migrants worldwide and the number is quickly rising. If they were to make up a nation, it would be the fifth largest in the world. Migration is becoming a more and more pressing social and political matter, one that will reshape the world as we know it and the way governments and societies decide to handle this crisis will be defining a new era for human rights and international relations."

The "FIRST" meaningful gathering at the UN is DECEMBER 2018.

​We live our lives in such a narrow band of history it is hard to conceptualize governments anticipating events like described in my above quote.

The "give and take" of 21st century diaspora is indeed an event that will reshape the world. Examples are the elephant in the room - BREXIT or America's ban on authorizing visas from 3rd world nation states.

It is not likely personal antacedol examples will have much of an impact on the outcome.

In this thread we are engaged in bankside idle chit-chat.

Phone