Internal server error

Andrew

Tried to enter "Coarse Fishing" and got the internal error, so I went to "Sea Fishing", no problem, and no problem entering "Non Fishing"

Using Firefox.

ocker-anim.gifROO.gif

Cheers, Bobj.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@gridhost.co.uk and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Just happened yet again.

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Well, no broadband to speak of.

I got all excited a while back, thinking OpenReach had sorted it, but they haven't. I am now waiting for all the 'Permission To Dig' forms to be sent back to them from various parties until there's a chance they can run fibre to our house. Then, if we're lucky, they might be able to supply us with a working version of broadband.

This has gone on since before September. I'd still like to sort AN and these forums one day. I don't know where to start, to be honest, as everything is so out of date, but I'm not going to attempt a thing without a decent connection.

To make matters worse, the bloody great EE mast on our land just 'broke'. too, so we've had intermittent mobile/4G for days. You couldn't make it up!

I'm so over technology...

Oh heck.

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”