Wimborne Crucians Find New Home

Elton

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

I'm going to TRY to be around more, shortly. Currently moving home/business, so things are a bit in the air (and I'm told I'll have no broadband for a few days), but the new life will mean that I will no longer have to travel all over the place and I'll be able to have some time to do the things I want to do, rather than chasing money. I moved all my fishing gear yesterday and it reminded me how much I miss that part of my life.

• Like 1

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

It's great to see that at least some are taking the mongrel carp problem seriously, and trying to promote a more 'natural' approach to restocking.

Oh, and nice to see you back Elton, good luck with the move, hope all goes well.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Tench, crucians, rudd, morning mist rising from the surface of a pond in summer and a float sliding away next to a lily patch.

Alas, something that you can no longer find for love nor money in many parts of the country.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.