dink fishing

Phone

Martin - Phone might be quite limited on what UK style gear he can get his hands on.

Steve, I thought sites like eBay had sites worldwide??

Edited by Martin56

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

All,

I can "pull the plug" out of the end (the colored end). Can it be filled with water to a desired weight and the plug replaced?

Martin, It's not only hard to get but even harder to imagine in two dimensions. That's my problem - "gripper stop" equals Greek.

Some I won't mind getting off the net - but some is $3.00 purchase price and $9.00 shipping and handling. You know that "drill" no doubt

Phone

OHH

The brass in the picture is some much lighter metal (maybe even tungsten) why wouldn't it be heavy like brass or lead?

Phone

Was going today, got 12cm SNOW and -2C - In my county the earliest accumulated snow was Oct 17 - so much for that record

There's loads everywhere, but here's just one for example!!

Martin,

Where's the gripper stop you use?

Phone

https://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwjogN6m4IneAhWHv-0KHY7nCG0YABAJGgJkZw&ohost=www.google.co.uk&cid=CAASEuRoysTY1U5GIsI-mw4vtQrs4Q&sig=AOD64_2JtqwFgutwEQ5LaqOCgc_tuzpxeA&ctype=5&q=&ved=0ahUKEwj0_Nmm4IneAhUJBsAKHW1aC1kQ9aACCDU&adurl=

I actually buy mine from my local tackle shop.

Edited by Martin56

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

Phone, the ends can be pulled out because they are interchangeable. I wouldn't put water in them, you want them to cast like a dart, water will move. And the loaded ones will probably not have much excess shot capacity anyway, you'll want to use the shot down the line.

Used to be a couple of completely modular plastic float systems, with bodies, stems, tips, etc. Don't think anyone makes anything quite like that now.