MP jailed

Andrew

Should be struck off and no longer allowed to practice law ever again and should be removed from her job as MP as well.

MP’s write the laws on conduct, Lawyers do the same for Lawyers, not surprisingly they are rather wet!

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

She will be struck off for this. She will lose her job in the HoC and not be able to return to her previous career.

All to avoid a speeding ticket. You have to question as much as anything else what someone with such poor judgement was doing in such roles in the first place.

Silly person. In her walk of life she should have known better.

Deserves everything she gets

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

There again there is this one, as bad, not as bad as.......

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-46414207

I note the BBC has NOT reported, despite her denials, the letter she wrote on House of Commons paper asking for her son to be spared jail has now been produced by the Judge.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

And, on the original subject of this thread.

From The Attorney General; "We have received a request for the case of Fiona Onasanya to be considered under the unduly lenient sentence scheme.

"The Law Officers have 28 days from sentencing to consider the case."

There again there is this one, as bad, not as bad as.......

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-46414207

I note the BBC has NOT reported, despite her denials, the letter she wrote on House of Commons paper asking for her son to be spared jail has now been produced by the Judge.

Disgusting

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Nothing unexpected really people from both parties stepped down over the expenses scandal but I believe that it was exclusively Labour MPs that were convicted.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

8808534-6616889-image-a-18_1548104042702

CLqax2H.jpg

Your Honour,

I am writing on behalf of Ishmael Osamor who is standing before you today.

I would like to introduce myself as Kate Osamor, Member of Parliament for Edmonton and Shadow Secretary of State for International Development. It’s not my intent to argue the facts of his case, instead I will do the best I can to communicate to you my son’s real character.

I regret the fact that this letter is necessary. I am shaken by how difficult this letter is for me to write. I wish there was an ideal place to begin. But where does one start when your son has come into this position.

“Vescere bracis meis”

• 4 weeks later...

She only done 4 weeks, Out in time for the impending BREXIT VOTE

She should have done the 4 months, Justice, what justice

“Vescere bracis meis”