I Still Have No Broadband...

Elton

Invision tried. The server died.

OpenReach are saying today that they hope to do the work....AT THE END OF JULY. BT, as a result, say they hope to install my service on the 8th August. I'm at my wit's end.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

No ther provider Elton ?

My grand daughter moved into her new house and BT say it will be 6 months before they can get BB provided for her

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

It doesn't matter which provider I opt for, OpenReach are the ones who put the infrastructure in, unfortunately.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

The buggers have spent weeks putting a new shiny fiber optic cable from the exchange via a green box a mile away and onward through the village to the next one ,will we get a green box "no chance" said the visiting bt engineer i managed to pin down ,the damn wire is a hundred yards away!

Need some wealthy houses to suggest it ,islamabad have their own personal wire directly from the exchange they have money!

The old guy two doors away has lost his connection ,he got me to phone up "his line isnt on the system" (why does he pay a line rental then?) What they mean is his pole installed in 1957 is a bit fragile now and unlike then is surrounded by houses so a cherry picker cannot get to it! Hes 97 he needs a land line phone he forgets where he puts his many mobiles!

They refuse point blank to put a wire from the pole that supplies us its over 100yds to us so probably not within modern criteria of line lenght without support?

Whats your mobile signal like Elton ? The woman up the road used a dongle and her download was 4mb almost twice mine!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson