Stay away , your not welcome

Andrew

Sajid David

The home secretary says he "will not hesitate" to prevent the return of a British teenager who ran away to join Islamic State as a schoolgirl.

"My message is clear - if you have supported terrorist organisations abroad I will not hesitate to prevent your return.

Spot on Sajid. Let the bitch rot in hell,

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Sajid David

Spot on Sajid. Let the bitch rot in hell,

Sadly, both he and his predecessors have actually done very little to stop hundreds of terrorists returning to the UK and have only prosecuted a tiny fraction of those that have.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Here is the rub, As long as she has not obtained citizenship of another country then she must be allowed to return. It is against international law to render someone stateless.

Found this which might interest https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/518120/David_Anderson_QC_-_CITIZENSHIP_REMOVAL__web_.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwiuxaHOnL3gAhXYURUIHfQ1C8QQFjAQegQIChAB&usg=AOvVaw2zGu01z05hYs1ufHRcN-0w

teenager jailed

This bitch lied her way back into this Country, should have been a lifetime in jail.

And this copy and paste jobby from the bitch in question

In an interview with the Times, Ms Begum, who married an IS fighter, showed little remorse for her involvement with the terror group and said she was not fazed by seeing "beheaded heads" in bins.

"I'm not the same silly little 15-year-old schoolgirl who ran away from Bethnal Green four years ago," she said.

"I don't regret coming here."

However, she said that after the "shock" of losing two children to illness while living in Syria, she was scared her unborn baby would also die if she stayed in the refugee camp to which she fled last month.

She said: "I'll do anything required just to be able to come home and live quietly with my child."

She saw butchered people, heads dumped in bins which did not faze her. But the " shock of losing two bastard children " and was scared she would lose her third bastard child.

I dearly hope the filthy bitch is barred from entering Great Britain.

Edited by Andrew

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Might be if she were a naturalised citizen but I would guess she was born here so it probably does not apply.

I thought that but if she hasn't got citizenship of any other country anyway what would the difference be you'd still be making her stateless

• Like 1

I thought that but if she hasn't got citizenship of any other country anyway what would the difference be you'd still be making her stateless

True. I hadn't thought of that either.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

She is guilty of sedition and Treason..

She also laid with a member of ISIS a group who are sworn enemies of the people of the UK...

I say, let her back, take her to the Dover Cliffs and throw her off. If she is innocent her chosen God will surely save her before she hits the bottom and if not at least the Seagulls will be fed.

Failing that leave her to the Syrians or wherever she is incarcerated.

There is a saying which goes something like this......

"Don't tread on anyone's toes on your way up - sure as hell you'll meet them again on your way back down".

Edited by Martin56
  • Like 1

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!