Stay away , your not welcome

Andrew

Pity about the 3,000 that we have to keep under 24/7 monitoring and the other 22,000 that we can't afford to monitor but still consider a threat.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

One Begum family friend came out with this corker.

" The knee jerk reaction of the British Government " WTF.

The bitch should never be allowed in the country, nor should ker kid named Jerah, which means “one who wounds” and may also be a reference to a savage 7th century warlord who slaughtered non-believers.

According to an ex copper on the telly this morning, the police, the council and her school knew she was being radicalised on " their watch ".

My question is, COULD THEY HAVE NOT STEPPED IN AND DONE SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

Edited by Andrew

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

According to the press she has the right of appeal!!

No doubt her appeal will be held behind closed doors & then granted below the radar.

New Identity - safe house etc.

She'll get back in - sure as eggs is eggs!!

Maybe just have to wait for some other bad News to cover it up.

Here'a a quote from Mark Twain - "If Voting made a difference - They wouldn't let us do it!!"

Edited by Martin56

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

The interesting question of course is does she or doesn't she have duel nationality? The Home Sec has stripped her of British citizenship in the full knowledge that he can't make her "stateless" while Bangladesh are insisting that she isn't one of theirs.
I wouldn't be at all surprised if biometric data as shown that she has two names, two identities and two passports - and if that's the case, she has opened up a whole new can of worms.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Jeremy Corbyn has said ISIS bride Shamima Begum must be brought back to the UK where she should receive state “support”.

New house, free medical attention, hand over fist benefits, child support, 24/7 365 personal protection,

That man is an imbecile. The terrorist loving tosser.

Getting himself a bit upset by being needled by the interviewer

https://youtu.be/hOZZF5XCDBM

Edited by Andrew

“Vescere bracis meis”

All,

It's hard in two dimensions to tell exactly how Andrew feels on this one

Ken, It has been determined she is NOT "stateless" by virtue of losing British citizenship.

Phone

For my part - she would make a great ex-pat in Somalia

Dont really see why Bangladesh should think shes more their problem than ours, to be honest. Or why anyone else would, unless its because shes brown. British citizen, born here, radicalised here. I know people who are entitled to an Irish passport (and have now got themselves one because of Brexit) but I am not sure that prior to that wed have been trying to fob them off on Ireland if they were dodgy.

Dont really see why Bangladesh should think shes more their problem than ours, to be honest. Or why anyone else would, unless its because shes brown. British citizen, born here, radicalised here. I know people who are entitled to an Irish passport (and have now got themselves one because of Brexit) but I am not sure that prior to that wed have been trying to fob them off on Ireland if they were dodgy.

Second attempt at posting :angry:

I'm sure I read somewhere that in a case like this, a child will be considered to have multi-nationality, (in line with it's parentage), until the age of 21. Then as an adult they have to submit a request to continue the situation.

I'm on some strong med's at the moment, and I might have got my wires crossed, but I'm pretty sure I've read something to that effect, somewhere.

John

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Second attempt at posting :angry:

I'm sure I read somewhere that in a case like this, a child will be considered to have multi-nationality, (in line with it's parentage), until the age of 21. Then as an adult they have to submit a request to continue the situation.

I'm on some strong med's at the moment, and I might have got my wires crossed, but I'm pretty sure I've read something to that effect, somewhere.

John

I believe that us exactly the case because of her mother's heritage she is entitled to Bangladeshi citizenship until she's 21 at which point if she hasn't taken it up fully she would need to apply for it.

"under Bangladesh law, a UK national like Ms Begum, if born to a Bangladeshi parent, is automatically a Bangladeshi citizen. That means that such a person would have dual nationality.

If the person remains in the UK, their Bangladeshi citizenship remains in existence but dormant.

Under this "blood line" law, Bangladeshi nationality and citizenship lapse when a person reaches the age of 21, unless they make efforts to activate and retain it."

Edited by snakey1
  • Like 1