MJ documentary - Nonce or Nonsense?

Steve Walker

Steve,

His conduct was so immoral on a multitude of fronts MJ is non story IMO.

I don't know the orentitation of his victums as adults but I suspect their purpose is to share in the wealth of an immoral families good fortune.

My opinion - they deserve each other.

Phone

Ive always believed he was a preditor and kiddy fiddler Steve, whu would a grown man want a kid to sleep in the same bed, why would a grown man want kids in his private themepark, why would a grown man invite kids alone to his property,

But the biggest question is.

Why did the kids parents let them go to his property ?

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Starstruck, I guess. And maybe a bit greedy. He pretty much groomed the entire families. Extravagant gifts, travel, top hotels, the best of everything. Perhaps only saw what they wanted to see. Didn't want to see what they were trading for it.

• Like 1

A few Countries have banned his music, Australia and New Zealand plus a few others

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

I don't think I'd go as far as banning art because of the crimes of the artist, but I could understand if individual radio stations decided that it was in poor taste to play MJ, Glitter, Harris, etc. Depends how strict you want to be with it, though, we could lose a lot of music! Wyman, Bowie, etc. Lots of other dubious artists beyond kiddie fiddling too, Wagner is a bit controversial. The BBC can easily stop playing music by paedophiles, but they might need to get the hammer and chisel to Broadcasting House if they want to remove the work of massive pervert and abuser of his own daughters Eric Gill.

p01gqx33.jpg

Mind you, we all probably have one of Gill's fonts installed.

Not sure how governments can ban anything ,it maybe against some law but nothing is impossible to stop .

Laws are government suggestions ,you can ignore them if you wish taking the consequences of doing so in mind

Perhaps banning means on media sites within the country but you cannot ban something already owned or outside of that country

I am sure murder is banned but death row is pretty full and thousands of murders happen

Wagner is a good point ,he may have been clean as snow but i am sure many would like him banned because the head of nazi germany liked his music ,being associated with something does not give any reason to ban things ,not sure why not playing glitter music changes anything either you cannot change the fact it was very popular in its time ,what next banning the idea of evolution because some manuscript turns up saying Darwin bonked a boy or 15 year old girl?

If you never heard glitter music again it wont change history

If you banned everything some one had an objection to nothing would exist except the snowflakes whining they had nothing to whine about

I hate politicians ,they kill thousands ,do untold harm throughout the world but strangely we dont ban them,i would love to see blairs rotting corpse in a cage but it just wont happen people in power ban things lesser mortals like as a punishment ,its how power works you ban others but ignore it yourself! i bet the glitter band records are freely available at parliaments libraries and well used! lol

Up you oz! Take one of ours!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XxfSlIS55mk

PS the clothing should have been banned back then!

As to jackson does staining your skin white stop your genetic blackness passing on to your 'kids' or did chuckles do the dirty deed?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

IMO, definitely a kiddie fiddler. A freak on so many levels.

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

rvoXx9V.jpg

• Like 1

“Vescere bracis meis”

LOL

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson