40 dead

Andrew

It was very quiet metal detecting yesterday no guards ,no frisking ,no probing in the nether reagions just a normal day in ghetto land.

They are more afraid of Moslems than whites by far ,strange the london mosques were demanding police look out for them !the chance of that NZ guy walking to London is remote its even strange the 2 mosques he entered were 3 miles apart where were the police at Dunkin doughnuts?

How many mosques ARE there in Christchurch? Perhaps there IS a problem if your tripping over them?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Chesters1,

Translate that into current American values. In America it is perfectly OK for "white guys" to carry a gun. Not so much if you wear head gear and a mask.

No crime has been committed until the first islamist goes down. But what is good for the goose is not good for Allah

Phone

Chesters1,

Translate that into current American values. In America it is perfectly OK for "white guys" to carry a gun. Not so much if you wear head gear and a mask.

No crime has been committed until the first islamist goes down. But what is good for the goose is not good for Allah

Phone

Is that open carry MR Bush?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Phone..

I'm quite sure that you have met many perfectly gentlemanly professionals who self identify as Muslims, as have I - and I count several of them as friends, one is a friend of close to 30 years standing.

It's not a "a 2000+ year old culture". It's around 1400 years old - Muhammad lived between 570 CE and 8 June 632 CE.

You may "guess those who are christians don't try to "groom" on an industrial scale" and you would guess correctly. I don't think you comprehend the horror of what has happened in the North of England. There are tens of thousands of victims and these crimes are overwhelmingly committed by one tiny demographic that represents less than 2% of the UK population.

A better comparison than the crusades (weird how everybody conveniently forgets why they happened) is that the whole of Europe is now in the same position that the Balkans were in in the early 90's.

But of course, Islam's leaders are calling for calm....

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Chesters1,

Yes, Open carry - but more dangerous it is legal to conceal and carry in more than half of our states.

Ken,

Don't nitpick as an answer I promise, I understand horror - I am a certified snowflake.

How do the events you mention stack-up? The world is not facing a simple “not in my backyard” phenomenon

Here’s my list of human atrocities Northern England didn’t make the list.

Roman-Catholic Sex Abuse (number 1)

Great Chinese Famine (From 1958 to 1962, China experienced a monumental famine that killed at least 45 million people.)

World War One (every country in Europe was harboring a festering hatred for one another the “spark” was a non-event)

The Black Death (Witches - domestic and feral cats were killed by the hundreds of thousands, when cats started disappearing from far east merchant ships and tossed into the fires, the entire European world was ripe for an epidemic of rats.)

The Holodomor (is now the proper term for Josef Stalin’s forced starvation genocide against the Ukraine from 1932 to 1933. He got about 18 million.

The Crusades (the Crusades were undertaken by both the Christians and the Muslims for the openly expressed purpose of exterminating the opposing religion along with all its adherents, solely to glorify God. To me, blackest moment in human history.

And for a natural event I will still go with climate. Over time floods and droughts actually kill more creatures (us included) than any other ( I made that up – but I believe it)

Phone

Ken - you might want to re-read my post 29. Gozzer casually blew me off - but Hate is the motivation that will change Northern England.

Lets add to your list:

Hitler's holocaust of Jews, Gypsies, the disabled an others.

The Armenian genocide.
Pol Pot's reign of terror in Cambodia.

The inquisitions in Spain, Mexico, Goa and other locations
The Atlantic slave trade.

The Arab slave trade.

The Ottoman slave trade.

And the granddaddy of all: The Islamic invasion of India - with the most conservative estimates calculating more than 80 million dead from the written records and some Indian scholars suggesting as many as 300,000,000.

Sadly, we will never know how many millions died as a result if Muslim expansionism in the middle east, Africa and South East Asia simply because there are no written records.
Christianity is bad from a historical perspective. Doctrinal cults such as communism and fascism are also bad but Islam is a completely different animal. It's not just a collection of daft beliefs that can do damage on a local scale, it is nothing less than a threat to humanity.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Gozzer,

Your posts #41 #43 and #46 all say the same thing. You're frustrated.

Frankly, your are correct in your assessment, change is inevidable. The only natural response is found in three words "Freeze" - "Fight" or "Flight". It was true in OZ - true for the American Indians and true in all nature.

You ask, "Should they all just accept that it's the nature of man, things change, get over it." And if you reflect on history of mankind and the science of evolution, the only answer is "yes".

Antidotal examples aside this is not racism - it is the way of nature - freeze, fight or flight.

Nothing more.

Phone

I often repeat a point in a slightly different way, to try and get an answer to a question I've posed, Phone.

I feel you've just contradicted yourself, if the only response is between, 'freeze', 'flight', or 'fight', then there are options other than saying, " It's the nature of man, things change, get over it".

John.

Edited by gozzer

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

What I find weird is that the fact that many of it's adherents are brown seems to blind many on the left to the fact that Islam is functionally indistinguishable from Nazism.

You're wasting your breath John. To people who haven't lived it and get along perfectly well with their Muslim doctor, the lads in their local takeaway and the Sikh guy in the corner shop, you're a vile intolerant racist.

Anyone taking about the industrial scale grooming and rape of young girls prior to 2014 was treated as a pariah to be scoffed at and yet, this stuff has been going on for decades - I was first told that it was an issue for Sikh families back in the late 80's.

No doubt there are those that are shocked by the attack in Utrecht or think it's unconnected to Christchurch but in fact, it is simply what will be the first of many responses to a perceived attack upon the Umma.

But I got on great with Drs Bhandary, the husband and wife team that ran the surgery where we used to live. My son was the first pregnancy she ever tended from conception to teens, so he was a bit special to her. Al, the Sikh guy who ran our local shop, was a friend of mine, we helped each other out on several occasions. Take away is a bit tricky, I don't like spicy food, and it doesn't like me, (does that make me a racist?), so I stick to a more bland Chinese take away, but I get on well with them.

Maybe I'm naïve, but I fail to see where anything I have posted can be perceived as racist. If it is, then I would be glad to be enlightened, and maybe have the chance to defend myself.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

I hope liking sprouts doesnt make me vegist ,i hate broccoli perhaps i am ?

I have remarked a few times moslems are a bit strange ,i cannot speak about other versions but the locals seem laid back ,never a problem with the sneering teenagers you meet from other types of moslems .

The President of the local ghetto asked if i was interested in becoming one ,i said i was a bad christian so i would be a terrible moslem and he was happy with that .

I am just going up there the remove moslem ring pulls ,it seems at least in litter circles we have a lot in common! They drop far more silver rings than us though is that racism against us? Unfortunately the men cannot wear gold so i have to be sexist and find the womens droppings lol

There we go ,sexism ,metalismn ,vegism and religeous predudice in a few lines ,its to easy

As to racism not a word moslems are not a race but a choice albeit forced at times

As to shop keepers we have a local run by foreign types (can i say brown types i have no clue to their origin) i treat them as i treat staff in sainsbury ,i dont need to know their story ,become their freinds their so!e purpose is to sell me something ,freinds are for others ,i dont need them i never have ,i cannot think of anything worse than one disturbing my thoughts or what i am doing the closest i have are my kids and i have pretty well kept them at arms lenght their entire lives ,they ask and they will get if i can but i dont impose on them and hopefully outside of emergencies they dont on me but the doors always open (i may have just gone out of it though!)

I am not saying i never have had freinds i have 2 for 40 odd years they rarely meet me unless they bump into me ,they are the greatest freinds a person like me needs ,others may need closer ones who knows?

Will the gunment get described as the typical "loner" ? Its not a reason to kill because you prefore to be alone ,i dislike foreigners as much as i dislike religeous ones but i am not planning to hit the local church theres something else going on ,perhaps they believe headlines ?

Its not religion most are similar to the bible a bit of slaying ,genocide and racism in the begining but treat your neighbour as you like being treated threaded in ,the problem is how its interpretation and how easy it is to manipulate when believers are told you are the mouthpiece of god ,its the preists vicars and mullahs to blame not the books they are just 27 letters jumbled up which have no power unless your gullible enough to believe them as truth

Edited by chesters1