40 dead

Andrew

I suggest you go look at some pictures of Afghanistan, Iran or Lebanon in the 1960's and 70's - before Islam became the preeminent force in those societies.

Here's a few to get you started.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zHfA0FJK7c

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

All,

Let me pose a two question survey (you needent respond online)

“If I could, I would avoid contact with Muslims”

“Islam is a dangerous religion.”

I'm beginning to agree with Gozzer again (that upsets me).

What could be a fruitful discussion is simply turning into a "my dad can whip your dad" back and forth.

I'm not going to change anyones mind from 3000 miles away and neither are you.

Phone

No. Yes.

• Like 1

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Ken,

Why do you suppose the taliban did that? Why do you suppose the masses accepted a return to traditional values?

You video maximizes your racial prejduces - you are racist.

Phone

I spent some time in "Westernized Iran" during the Shaw days. Same deal

No, my explanation is that Islam is a bad ideology.

And the particular strain of bad ideology that infested Afghanistan is currently infesting Britain.

I'm sure there were many individual Nazis who were charming, eloquent, kind to puppies and loved their country but collectively, not so much.

Was that because they were bad people or because they followed a bad ideology - frequently, an ideology that they were raised in as children.

The Soviets and Yanks are waging a proxy war here?

The great game has been ongoing since 1830.

All,

"The number of hate groups operating across America rose to a record high – 1,020 – in 2018 as President Trump continued to fan the flames of white resentment over immigration and the country’s changing demographics."

Why do I believe the same is true in the UK?

Phone

The Southern Poverty Law Center aren't doing very well at defending themselves against defamation claims made by people that they identified in that report though are they?

They accused Maajid Nawaz and the Quilliam Foundation of being an anti Muslim hate group which cost them $3.3 million.

The "Family Research Council" also found itself on their list and here are at least another 60 groups listed that are also taking them to court for defamation.

I doubt they'll last the year.

Even if their claims were true though, 1,020 groups in a population of 327.2 million is utterly insignificant.

As for the UK, you will find that the list of prescribed groups designated as a threat by the UK government makes for interesting reading.