40 dead

Andrew

I know you've said you've finished with the thread Steve, but I have a question which I feel could be relevant.

How would you describe the Muslims you know that have no problems with our laws, and seem to integrate well into our society?

How would you describe their, (I don't like using the word, but) 'social class', educational standard, are they educated professionals, unskilled labourers, somewhere in between, or a mixture of all 'classes'.

I believe that this could have a bearing on their willingness/ability to integrate into life in the UK. This would also be made worse by the limited scope of their social life.

I've seen this when working for a firm that did maintenance, and repair work on the machinery at a firm that employed a large number of Muslim workers.They were all labourers, and would rarely interact with the other workers, at lunch time they would sit in one corner of the canteen, and not acknowledge anyone outside their own clique.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

I will have a go at the reason for distance but as always it depends on how religeous your moslems are

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/21530/can-a-muslim-be-a-sincere-friend-to-a-kaafir

I have eaten with our lot at eid (the chap on the gates ((now dead*)) invited me) but they aint bringing cakes when i am detecting lol

* he went back to pakistan to see to his mum after his dad died and was beaten to death by 'real' moslems !

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

One section included the lyrics: "I go to the nurseries, I kill the white babies/ Catch them quick and hang their parents!"

Such a nice person of colour chap

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

One section included the lyrics: "I go to the nurseries, I kill the white babies/ Catch them quick and hang their parents!"

Such a nice person of colour chap

Apart from bugger all what has this got to do with the topic of this thread?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

I'm glad I'm not by the only one who thought this

Careful, you'll end up on Andrew's ignore list '-)

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

CHRISTCHURCH, New Zealand — Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern on Thursday announced a national ban on all military-style semiautomatic weapons, all high-capacity ammunition magazines and all parts that allow weapons to be modified into the kinds of guns used to kill 50 people at two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand, last week.

“What we’re banning today are the things used in last Friday’s attack,” she said, adding: “It’s about all of us, it’s in the national interest and it’s about safety.”

Ms. Ardern is expected to encounter little resistance in Parliament to the weapons ban.

“Today, I’m announcing New Zealand will ban all military-style semiautomatic weapons,” she said in outlining the changes. “We will also ban all assault rifles, we will ban all high-capacity magazines. We will ban all parts with the ability to convert semiautomatic or any other type of firearm into a military-style semiautomatic weapon.”

“We will ban parts that cause a firearm to generate semiautomatic, automatic or close-to-automatic gunfire,” she added. “In short, every semiautomatic weapon used in the terror attack on Friday will be banned in this country.”

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

So NZ demonstrates to the USA how to deal with mass shooting incidents, something the US should have done many years ago.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

So NZ demonstrates to the USA how to deal with mass shooting incidents, something the US should have done many years ago.

So no-one will ever get shot in NZ again?

We banned hand guns are you telling me none exist outside of the police or military?

There is nothing that can be banned all that laws influence is the law abiding the rest get round them ,you could ban lathes or c&c machines but then they would be hand made ,chop off hands?

I suppose the bullets could be put to use making pipe bombs ,people will still kill people despite silly laws

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson