Krill groundbait

Andrew

Chesters1,

I believe you just made a case for "cause and effect".

Blue whales can eat as much as four tons of krill per day. Krill weigh in at about 20 grams - you do the math.

Phone

Chesters1,

I believe you just made a case for "cause and effect".

Blue whales can eat as much as four tons of krill per day. Krill weigh in at about 20 grams - you do the math.

Phone

Thats an awful lot of casting and modern hooks blunt easily so a lot of hooks aswell especially in sizes smaller than 26 !

If i was a whale i would eat dolphins ,lots of them about making silly remarks about people falling out of boats and falling down wells! ...wait thats skippy !eat fricking kangaroos aswell get salt water crocks to drag them in and come to some agreement .

Bloody krill look at the trouble they cause !

Strange 'evolution' doesnt appear to exist in reality ,if our native crays evolved to build gyms and path labs they would have kicked signal arses and how many whales do you see launching torpedos at whaling boats? And you cant have evoltion if krill just give up why havnt they evolved thumbs when raised a flock of 20 billion dont kick the crap out of a whale! Evolution isnt real anymore!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Personally I wouldn't use the stuff. Krill are on the bottom rung of the ladder that converts Phytoplankton, into food stuffs for marine creatures further up the food chain.

It's enough that it's used for medicinal purposes, but for it to be harvested so that anglers can catch a few more fish, doesn't sit right with me.

https://psmag.com/environment/overfishing-krill-in-antarctica

Although safe guards have been set up to try and protect Krill, such as catch limits, we all know how well catch limits can work when money is involved.

John.

Saw a show, Oceans Giants, blue whale always have a crap before diving, maybe some enterprising entrepreneur could collect their crap, full of krill, and sell it to anglers, :bigemo_harabe_net-163: An animal weighing almost 200 tons will pass some poop, imagine a mob of whales and the amount of poop :rolleyes::rolleyes:

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

I've used it Andrew, but as the name suggests, it's a bit one dimensional on flavour. (Krill)

Have a look/scroll down page 2 of the "What a Guy" thread for the one I'm using now (Sonubaits Supercrush Spicy Meaty Method Mix)

Maybe mix this with some Krill Micro's?? (Best of both worlds??)

Can also be used in a cage feeder/balling in.

Have you used krill flavouring Martin ? Sonubaits £7.99

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Have you used krill flavouring Martin ? Sonubaits £7.99

No Andrew I haven't, any good?? - or just asking??

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

No Andrew I haven't, any good?? - or just asking??

Just asking Martin

“Vescere bracis meis”

Just asking Martin

My Cousin & (fishing mate) swears by the Robin Red Liquid. He squirts it on normal feed pellets for red colour & RR flavour.

I've never used this, but have enjoyed some good days using the 8 mm RR pre-drilled Hard pellets. They're already drilled from 8 mm & upwards. (Banded hair rig, pulled into the hole works best IMO)

You get loads in like a 1 Kg sized bag (900 g actual?)

Best fished on Method but got one 12 Lb on Pole down the edge. They go Mad when they're "On It".

Had Bream & the odd Tench on these also though Carp beat em' to it 9 times out of 10 - Yanking the rod out of the rest!!

Don't reach for the flask when its in - It can get Busy!!!

https://www.decathlon.co.uk/robin-red-carp-pellets-id_8347658.html

Edited by Martin56

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

Pellets dont workm on the big loughs in Eire mate. BUT, I could ground them up !

Dark groundbait is the best to use

“Vescere bracis meis”