Knife Crime Solution?

Martin56

How are you going to fund it? - prisons are expensive.

What do you do when the weapon of choice simply moves from being a knife to being a screwdriver or a pointy stick or a bottle of acid?

Forget the prison and skip directly to deportation for any second strike criminality.

How do you deport someone who's a British National or holds a British Passport?? (call it what you will)

5 to 10 years in the Nick for any of the above!!

I would pay a bit of extra tax to keep these B*******s away from society & away from my family.

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

'Aid' money will pay for the cost and turn it into much needed aid for us!

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

How do you deport someone who's a British National or holds a British Passport?? (call it what you will)

5 to 10 years in the Nick for any of the above!!

I would pay a bit of extra tax to keep these B*******s away from society & away from my family.

Obviously not all are deportable but those that are should be.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

I know feelings run high and temperatures rise when anybody mentions Capital Punishment but there is one fact that cannot be disputed.

It cuts down the numbers of reoffending.

• Like 2

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Just watched 24 hours in custody about knife crime.

Kids aged 17 with knives and machetes at each other in a shopping mall at 2.30pm. All caught and jailed.

Second one, an 18 year old walking with his girlfriend. He looked at someone the wrong way at a kid. 5/10 minutes later 4 youths turned up and stabbed the kid multiple times. He later passed away in hospital. 3 youths got 18 years minimum and on 11years for manslaughter, all without parole.

The kid who was looked at was not charged ? lack of proof

The kid who died did show a knife handle to the first kid. He had been beaten up two years previously.

His mother said he would not harm a fly, ! why carry a knife I thought. His girlfriend said it was for protection after he got badly beaten.

Knifed link

Edited by Andrew

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Yeah, lock em all up and execute them, like they do in America.

Oh, hold on, America has a much higher murder rate than we do.

Might have to think about this.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Yeah, lock em all up and execute them, like they do in America.

Oh, hold on, America has a much higher murder rate than we do.

Might have to think about this.

It depends how you count it ,london vs new york in feb we won!

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Sportsman,

Intentional homicides as a result of domestic disputes, interpersonal violence, violent conflicts over land resources, intergang violence over turf or control, and predatory violence is our forte.

It appears the UK does very well among thieves.

More importantly your (the UK) immigrants have little use for a civil lifestyle. U.S immigrants are coming to a more violent lifestyle - thus lowering our "per capita" intentional homicides.

Logic would dictate a more aggressive punishment in the UK is in order. England is no longer populated by Englishmen.

Phone

Think we all know where I'm coming from here!!

Stop & Search (Target) the more likely perpetrators.

We all know the word - we just can't say it on here!!

Edited by Martin56
  • Like 1

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!