Knife Crime Solution?

Martin56

Thugs, bullies, gang members. :busted_cop: cowards,

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Think we all know where I'm coming from here!!

Stop & Search (Target) the more likely perpetrators.

We all know the word - we just can't say it on here!!

Why can't you say it on here, or anywhere else for that matter.?

I assume you mean black youths, they seem to be most often involved. Do you think that the Police are uaware of that?

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Trouble is searching one minority above the majority gets the PC brigade mouthing off ,their "helping" the minority puts the rest at risk ,unfortunately governments appear to believe anything slime says and act on it rather than doing their job solving the problem and rattling their cages.

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Then they should stop and search lots of suspicious looking white youths as well.

No problems, as long as the criteria for search of any colour is the fact that they look suspicious, not just their ethnic background or skin tone.

Then they should stop and search lots of suspicious looking white youths as well.

No problems, as long as the criteria for search of any colour is the fact that they look suspicious, not just their ethnic background or skin tone.

They might have difficulty in doing that in some areas as the locals are predominantly black or Asian also considering in London 66% of knife offenders under 25 were non white surely it make more sense to be stopping and searching these groups more often and political correctness be damned.
  • Like 1

One excuse was there were more blacks being stopped than white ,here in this village it could be seen as colour predudice but if the area had a far higher black population its obvious more blacks would be stopped ,what next a gang of blacks running riot not being searched because there wasnt a similar gang of whites in the same street to stop and search.

Police are paid to stop crime not balance the books and trying to make things equal on paper do they stop cars when moped riders are causing trouble no they look for mopeds!

If a drone is causing problems do they stop pram users no they look for drones why are humans deemed different?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I said suspicious looking. If that is the case, I don't care what colour they are. Black in black areas and white in white areas.

• Like 1

Just don't expect it to be a deterrent.

The US has the death penalty in some states and has a murder rate of around 6 per 100,000 of population

The UK doesn't have a death penalty and has a murder rate of 1.2 per 100,000 of population.

We complain of lenient sentences in the UK

In the US you can get life imprisonment for stealing a cd if it is a 3rd offence and they have the highest proportion of their population in prison of any country in the world.

People still steal CDs

Edited by Sportsman

Sportsman,

Yes, but next time I won't get caught

Behavioral profiling by companies when they advertise their products.

Lawmakers use profiling when they carefully craft their words in order to get a vote

Medical doctors use behavioral profiling.

As should the police be allowed. I even profile where I'm gonna fish.

Phone

The fear of punishment is the key ,if you dont fear getting searched because the likely hood is rare you wont fear it ,if the actual likely hood of going to court is rare you wont fear it and if the likely hood of spending time behind bars is rare you wont fear that !

Now the government is thinking of no sentences under a year they are laughing as they sharpen them .

America is done for its to late there to many guns and to many excuses to use them and a great number of the population have no incentive to change their ways ,london is america but i can see it spreading if its not stamped out and to stamp it out you need fearso long as they leave me alone i have no problem with russian tactics and in many cases for repeat offending really harsh treatment including beatings in public,if they still will not change they never will so their genes needs removing from from the pool

!

The governments go on about the causes of crime i say just persuade the crim to stop doing it in the first place ,if hes in prison hes not doing it tou your kids or your granny none of this frickin "community punishment" having done it its no punishment at all and that was when mr pc brigade were still in nappies ,i hear you dont even crap in a bucket anymore if you go to prison the law is soft no wonder they laugh at the law

Edited by chesters1