upskirting

Phone

Being reliant upon Public Transport (double decker buses) it can be quite "Revealing" what's walking up the stairs.

"If only I were 30 or 40 years younger" :showoff:

The mind is still willing, but the body is questionable at best!!!!

Edited by Martin56

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

A really weird perversion.. I tried to visualise it happening in my teenage days (that's around 1950) I can imagine the upskirter becoming a laughing stock, and when the story reached the boyfriend of the upskirted, some sort of conker match occurring between the upskirters head and his camera - probably wielded by said boyfriend. We country folk had our own way of dealing with such perversions.

RNLI Governor

World species 471 : UK species 105 : English species 95 .

Certhia's world species - 215

Eclectic "husband and wife combined" world species 501

"Nothing matters very much, few things matter at all" - Plato

...only things like fresh bait and cold beer...

A really weird perversion.. I tried to visualise it happening in my teenage days (that's around 1950) I can imagine the upskirter becoming a laughing stock, and when the story reached the boyfriend of the upskirted, some sort of conker match occurring between the upskirters head and his camera - probably wielded by said boyfriend. We country folk had our own way of dealing with such perversions.

In my day, a bit later than yours Dave, mid to late 60s, you didn't need to do anything, because the skirts were so short.

Many of the young girls were not shy about displaying their wares either. I finished work early one day in my late teens, I was entered in a team evening match on a local lake. As I walked down the street from my work to the main road at the end, I saw two girls, mid teens, sat on the grass banking over the road. They started waving bits of cloth at me as I approached the end of the street. Then they both spread their knees apart, and I realised that the 'bits of cloth' were in fact their knickers, and all was on display! I was just about to cross the road, when they jumped up, and ran giggling across the field. I looked at my watch, and thought it was just as well, because I would have been late for my lift to the match. We came third in the match by the way.

I had a similar sight while fishing on the Ure, only this time the lasses were on the other bank, and well out of reach.

I remember an old angler once telling me that you could always get sex, but you should never pass up the chance of a good days fishing.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Uptrousering?

One would presume that lifting the shirt would be sufficient.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

In my day, a bit later than yours Dave, mid to late 60s, you didn't need to do anything, because the skirts were so short.

Many of the young girls were not shy about displaying their wares either. I finished work early one day in my late teens, I was entered in a team evening match on a local lake. As I walked down the street from my work to the main road at the end, I saw two girls, mid teens, sat on the grass banking over the road. They started waving bits of cloth at me as I approached the end of the street. Then they both spread their knees apart, and I realised that the 'bits of cloth' were in fact their knickers, and all was on display! I was just about to cross the road, when they jumped up, and ran giggling across the field. I looked at my watch, and thought it was just as well, because I would have been late for my lift to the match. We came third in the match by the way.

I had a similar sight while fishing on the Ure, only this time the lasses were on the other bank, and well out of reach.

I remember an old angler once telling me that you could always get sex, but you should never pass up the chance of a good days fishing.

John.

Playing with somebody else's rod.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote