TRUMP COMING TO THE UK

big_cod

It's OK. The UK has entertained lying, con artist, wannabe dictators before. They're good at it and let's face it, they are a bit desperate.

I don't think the Americans will miss him too much. The latest polls show a 39% approval rating, and falling. And that is after his great success over the Meuller report.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

It's OK. The UK has entertained lying, con artist, wannabe dictators before. They're good at it and let's face it, they are a bit desperate.

I don't think the Americans will miss him too much. The latest polls show a 39% approval rating, and falling. And that is after his great success over the Meuller report.

He's still got a way to go then, despite taking a dip due to tax changes.

Obama's job approval rating during his third year in office had its ups and downs, peaking at 53% in May and falling as low as 38% in August and October.

He does seem to be doing something right though.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Chesters1,

I've only got one nerve and darned if you didn't get on it. Perhaps you would care to elaborate on our "broken promises"?

Historically

Phone

Start with the 500 or so treaties with your native americans then google lol

Its not all usa all countries governments break promises and as the promise breaker is rarely punished personally they will carry on making them with impunity

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Yep, quite a way to go.

Trumps highest ever approval 45% Lowest ever approval 35% Average approval to date 39%

Obama's highest ever 69% Lowest ever approval 38% and average approval over two terms 47.9%

I'm sure that if Trump really applies himself he can go lower though.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Chesters1,

I've only got one nerve and darned if you didn't get on it. Perhaps you would care to elaborate on our "broken promises"?

Historically

Phone

Try pumping this into Google. Executive Order 9066

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Cory

Try pumping "compesation" into google and see what you get.

In 1988 - Acting to redress what many Americans now regard as a historic injustice, the Senate today voted overwhelmingly to give $20,000 and an apology to each of the Japanese-Americans who were driven from their homes and sent to internment camps in World War II. The total "sum" for these "historic injustices" (and I personally believe they were) is now (2019) over three and a half billion dollars and counting. The Japanese are now one of America's strongest diaspora.

It was a time of W A R. I didn't seem to see any compesation from Japan for American saliors at Pearl Harbor.

Phone

Chesters1,

While the "Indian Treaties" are a domestic issue and none of the UK's business, thus your ignorance is excused, The Bureau of Indian Affairs annual budget has been over a billion annually for at least the last two decades and it 2019 will top two billion.

You too, as well as Cory, would do well to differentiate between War Time acts and act of commerce. Thus, google Indian W A R S

Phone

Edited by Phone

Cory

Try pumping "compesation" into google and see what you get.

In 1988 - Acting to redress what many Americans now regard as a historic injustice, the Senate today voted overwhelmingly to give $20,000 and an apology to each of the Japanese-Americans who were driven from their homes and sent to internment camps in World War II. The total "sum" for these "historic injustices" (and I personally believe they were) is now (2019) over three and a half billion dollars and counting. The Japanese are now one of America's strongest diaspora.

It was a time of W A R. I didn't seem to see any compesation from Japan for American saliors at Pearl Harbor.

Phone

All my uncle got from the japs after ww2 was madness and a hiding bread fetish he spent the war in several jap camps unlike those japanese ancestory people locked up here in not so bad circumstances

Surely most of your japs will be dead or are you on the slippery slope of doling out cash to later generations ,if so look out for those with slaves in their past family it will bankrupt america!

PS a treaty is a promise ,it doesnt matter when its made or under certain circumstances only that they are broken

When i make a promise i keep it the only thing that may change is the time to fulfil it but its kept ,honour goes out the door the more power you have it seems ,you can tell i have none !

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson