TRUMP COMING TO THE UK

big_cod

Cory,

The Japanese to a large extent prefered the community concentration of internment for the most part (they were armed). Unlike Germans and Italians who "look" like us, the Japanese have unique physical characteristics. Some Chinese families also sought refuge near the Japanese camp. We were killing our own citizens randomly in an anacharcial manor. Doesn't excuse the event however.

BTW During World War II, thousands of Japanese, German and Italian prisoners of war were kept in internment camps at Camp Livingston in Mississippi.

In answer to Ken's question you'll remember I said between 5 and 20 million. The 20 million and maybe more died of non indigenous diseases in both North and South America.

Didn't the same diseases kill most of the "natives" in Australia? (I can't spell that word)

Phone

Ken,

Just an FYI

The Aztecs were well into the Central Plains of North America. They left prior to us "getting to them". Mass death by disease didn't get much West of the Rocky Mountains. We had to shoot those guys. (Actually, Western tribes assimilated much better than the "cowboy" Indians.

Phone

Cory,

The Japanese to a large extent prefered the community concentration of internment for the most part (they were armed). Unlike Germans and Italians who "look" like us, the Japanese have unique physical characteristics. Some Chinese families also sought refuge near the Japanese camp. We were killing our own citizens randomly in an anacharcial manor. Doesn't excuse the event however.

BTW During World War II, thousands of Japanese, German and Italian prisoners of war were kept in internment camps at Camp Livingston in Mississippi.

In answer to Ken's question you'll remember I said between 5 and 20 million. The 20 million and maybe more died of non indigenous diseases in both North and South America.

Didn't the same diseases kill most of the "natives" in Australia? (I can't spell that word)

Phone

https://www.npr.org/sections/publiceditor/2012/02/10/146691773/euphemisms-concentration-camps-and-the-japanese-internment?t=1556240875501

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Cory,

Yes, I like the part "In a climate of widespread fear bordering on panic ...,". The number you are looking for Cory is the number of civilians of Japanese descent who were murdered only because they were Japanese. What part of this are you not understanding?

Phone

I blame the Romans, what have they ever done for us?

All right, but apart from the sanitation, the medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh-water system, and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?

:crazy::crazy:"Wait until Biggus Dickus hears of this!!!"

Edited by Andrew
  • Like 1

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

There are "lots of people" who think that a man died and came to life again after three days and there are lots of people who think that Mohammed flew up to heaven on a winged horse with the head of a woman. These days I see lots of people who think that the world is flat or that we did not go to the moon. Just because lots of people believe something does not mean that it is so.

Indeed, but unlike the story of the chappie who got nailed to a tree, we are stuck with the pesky definition....

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Depends on how you determine belief aswell! Is he wrong? Hes moving without touching the ground lol

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wz8xEMylI8A

Can i believe agnosticism doesnt exist?

Why cant the unquestionable be questioned?

I am from missouri (wink)

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

what have the Romans ever done for us?

As well as the things you list, it is alleged they imported rabbits and nettles, which over the ages have helped quite a few country folk who would otherwise have been struggling on the breadline Boiled young nettle tops and rabbit pie - excellent fare.

RNLI Governor

World species 471 : UK species 105 : English species 95 .

Certhia's world species - 215

Eclectic "husband and wife combined" world species 501

"Nothing matters very much, few things matter at all" - Plato

...only things like fresh bait and cold beer...

Shame it took them so long. Shame we still backed the Apartheid regime in South Africa.

On slavery yes, “WE” should have done it sooner, when do you suggest? Perhaps the Romans hundreds of years BC, well, don’t wish to use them again, so how about the Viking raiders seizing slaves from your native Scotland in 7th Century? Too long ago perhaps, so let’s go with the Irish indentured workers shipped to the Americas and Caribbean before the trade from the Barbary Coast became the main. Interesting that the ‘slave trade’ in the U.K. was outlawed well before the rest of the World where it still continues in some places to this day. Even better when you realise a husband could sell his wife at a cattle market after the abolition.

But hey, what do I know. You obviously had the solution to apartheid a long time ago so why didn’t you come forward?

You obviously had more idea than Harold Wilson, Edward Heath, Margaret Thatcher, Ronald Reagan et al. Perhaps you have use of a time machine to show you are right.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."