TRUMP COMING TO THE UK

big_cod

Chesters1,

NOOOoooo - Not Oprah - I quit

Phone

Edit: BTW Snakey is right - most of my fellow Americans are apes

I would venture so far as to say that all of your fellow Americans are apes.

It's also true to say that they are all monkeys but for some reason people do tend to get their collective arses in their hands when such things are pointed out to them.

• Like 2

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Chesters1,

NOOOoooo - Not Oprah - I quit

Phone

Edit: BTW Snakey is right - most of my fellow Americans are apes

Not insulting Americans Phone (I have American family) but it's just natural instinct and something we (and by that I mean the human race) have done forever. our nearest relatives apes do it and as vagabond points out so does most the rest of nature and we'll carry on doing it no matter what some people think Edited by snakey1
  • Like 1

The human history of North America is rather murky but what is certain is that the "Indians" that were there when modern Europeans arrived weren't the original occupiers and as there is little evidence of genetic mixing, it seems that the "Indians" violently supplanted the original first peoples.

Two interesting questions arise though:

Firstly, who are these "Mexicans" of which you speak?

Secondly, London, Birmingham, Leicester and other cities are now majority non-white. Would it be fair to say that these cities were "stolen" from the indigenous white European population by Pakistani, Indian and African immigrants?

If so, what is to be done about it?

First question. The Aztecs

Second question. No

Next question.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Cory

And you are native Neanderthal

Phone

A non-sequitor. I may have Neanderthal genes as may you. It has nothing to do with japanese Americans being stripped of their constitutional rights.

America was also at war with Germany. Why was the population of Wisconsin not put into internment camps during WWII? Why was it only Japanese Americans?

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

First question. The Aztecs

Second question. No

Next question.

Which part of America (the United States of) did the Aztecs originally occupy?

Why is there a difference between the faultless takeover of London, Birmingham and Leicester and the takeover of the North American continent by people of European origin?

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Which part of America (the United States of) did the Aztecs originally occupy?

Why is there a difference between the faultless takeover of London, Birmingham and Leicester and the takeover of the North American continent by people of European origin?

I'm talking about the continent of North America .

What exactly was "faultless" about the genocide perpetrated on the people of the continent of North America (and South and Central America) by Europeans?

Have you been "born-again"? Your apogeticas are similar.

I'm talking about the continent of North America .

What exactly was "faultless" about the genocide perpetrated on the people of the continent of North America (and South and Central America) by Europeans?

Have you been "born-again"? Your apogeticas are similar.

Ah right. It's just that "America" is a term that's usually congruent with the United States...

As for "Genocide", it's an interesting term. The United Nations Genocide Convention, which was established in 1948, defines genocide as "acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnic, racial or religious group".

There are lots of people that would say that the actions of many European governments with regard to migration and the impact that that migration is having fulfils the UN definition of "genocide", so I really don't see any difference at all.

No, I haven't been "born again". I'm positively brimming over with he spirit of free enquiry..

I blame the Romans, what have they ever done for us?

And I think the Persians, Babylonians, Huns etc etc etc have a lot to answer to.

I have a photo of my Wife’s grandfather on board a RN Ship o’ War cutting the leg and neck shackles from slaves which the ship had intercepted when the British Empire (that organisation so hated by some of feeble mind) was just about the only power taken direct action against a barbaric trade.

As for Trump, it is better to remember the main purpose of his visit, anybody in disagreement with that.......

People attempting to disrupt that in Pompey had best be aware that feelings run high there.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Ah right. It's just that "America" is a term that's usually congruent with the United States...

As for "Genocide", it's an interesting term. The United Nations Genocide Convention, which was established in 1948, defines genocide as "acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnic, racial or religious group".

There are lots of people that would say that the actions of many European governments with regard to migration and the impact that that migration is having fulfils the UN definition of "genocide", so I really don't see any difference at all.

No, I haven't been "born again". I'm positively brimming over with he spirit of free enquiry..

There are "lots of people" who think that a man died and came to life again after three days and there are lots of people who think that Mohammed flew up to heaven on a winged horse with the head of a woman. These days I see lots of people who think that the world is flat or that we did not go to the moon. Just because lots of people believe something does not mean that it is so.

I blame the Romans, what have they ever done for us?

And I think the Persians, Babylonians, Huns etc etc etc have a lot to answer to.

I have a photo of my Wife’s grandfather on board a RN Ship o’ War cutting the leg and neck shackles from slaves which the ship had intercepted when the British Empire (that organisation so hated by some of feeble mind) was just about the only power taken direct action against a barbaric trade.

As for Trump, it is better to remember the main purpose of his visit, anybody in disagreement with that.......

People attempting to disrupt that in Pompey had best be aware that feelings run high there.

Shame it took them so long. Shame we still backed the Apartheid regime in South Africa.