A private swimming pool exclusively for white people

Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Ken,

"no not really" - Whew ! good thing - only white person I know is Rodan's Thinker and he ain't talkin

Phone

More of a bronzed complexion. Are you sure you're mot thinking of Michelangelo's David?

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

What's weird is that I'm old enough to remember the political struggle of women and minorities for equal treatment and access to clubs and institutions and find it ironic that those self same women and minorities are now demanding for themselves the very thing that they worked so hard to dismantle when others had it,
In Birmingham, women only swimming sessions are now commonplace in public pools.

It seems that racism and sexism only work one way.

Edited by Ken L

What's weird is that I'm old enough to remember the political struggle of women and minorities for equal treatment and access to clubs and institutions and find it ironic that those self same women and minorities are now demanding for themselves the very thing that they worked so hard to obtain when others had it,

In Birmingham, women only swimming sessions are now commonplace in public pools.

Yet the move towards unisex/gender neutral toilets, goes on.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/841849/germany-gender-neutral-toilet-loo-berlin-urinal-men-women-queues

http://www.interfixgroup.com/resources/mixed-gender-toilets-deliver-same-positive-result-in-uk-schools/

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

I confess that I laughed out loud when I read this on the way to work a few weeks back.

Anyone who uses pubs and has a brain knows that "gender neutral" toilets will be a disaster for women. Go into any city centre pub toilet in the evening and it will be immediately apparent that if a toilet seat is left down, a very significant portion of the male population will simply pee on the seat.

All,

The nature of humans as herding animals will always leave a paradox. Most Jewish orginazions are exclusive. I don't know why I "picked" on the Jews. There ar tons and tonnes of similar examples both overt and covert.

Phone

Edit: A better example - I am proud to be a Mason

Edited by Phone
  • Like 1

What's weird is that I'm old enough to remember the political struggle of women and minorities for equal treatment and access to clubs and institutions and find it ironic that those self same women and minorities are now demanding for themselves the very thing that they worked so hard to dismantle when others had it,

Swimming pools in Scotland had ladies and children only nights when I was a teenager in the 1970s.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Swimming pools in Scotland had ladies and children only nights when I was a teenager in the 1970s.

Did they have men only nights?