How to deal with fly-tippers

Ken L

• Like 2

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Unfortunately with british justice the farmer will be treated worse !

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Rough justice, but more than the slap on the wrist they were likely to get from our courts - IF they ever got caught.

I'd be perfectly happy for more farmers to take this approach!

Our chief weapon is surprise

:yahoo::clap3:

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

According to the Metro (that's a free weekday Newspaper on buses & trains) The Police are taking No action.

Now, that IS Justice :clap:& a Farmer who COULD hit a cows arse with a Banjo!! (even though he improvised with a lump of 4x4)

Edited by Martin56

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

The rural coppers will, no doubt be "bezzy mates" with the local Farmers & a side or 2 of Lamb Chops will have brought investigations to a close. :bye1:

That's how it works in the countryside when no one is really hurt & the arseholes come off second!!

Edited by Martin56

Rural copper ,my that takes me back!

We share one with several other villages as to his name no idea unlike the village cop (who lives a few doors away but long retired)who knew everyone and nothing happened without his knowing .

Do farmers oop there have bits of sheep lying around as bribes? I thought they were all pinched to supply to the halal market

The idiot council put the odd camera at the fly tipping hotspots now and again , obviasly installed by morons as if you look through the camera on a phone they put out more light than a lamp post ,the sd cards are useful though i presume. the ones they installed by stockbridge pond strangely disapeared at night ,they did put them on private land so are classed as gift i expect

My pet hate is information signs or worse fly posted signs ,in the latter all should be advertising something ,fine the person / organisation ten grand for each one and the council would make a tidy sum ,can they be bothered? not while they can sit on their arses milking the residents who have to put up with them raising council tax instead!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

The "Clip round the ear'ole" type copper never did us any harm.

Can just about remember that era!!

Edited by Martin56

The "Clip round the ear'ole" type copper never did us any harm.

Can just about remember that era!!

The village one was OK ,he occasionally popped up to tell us something my kids have been up to and told me to "sort it" and never mentioned it again if it was ,even what would be considered today headline making stuff like setting fire to a underground junction box at the local moslem ghetto ,i just replaced what was burnt and nothing was said .

The kids them selves (my son and a couple of brothers from the manor next door larking about as usual) got a telling off not for doing it (baiting the foreigners was fun) but getting seen doing it!

As far as being kids it was nothing like what i got up to as one but they did have access to shot guns which i didnt i had to make my own ?

The copper now retired lives a few doors away most probably wincing at whatever my grandkids do playing on their bikes ,last of a dying breed modern cops see in black or white now

Mind you i havnt seen the "local" cop for a few years he used to cycle slowly past but hes even stopped doing that! he visits (or did) for an hour a month to hear greviences then smartly ignore them until the next meeting.thick as **** he is i found a load of ID inc bank cards and a photo licence and handed them over ,he said he would pop them into islamabad (the local now vastly shiney new ghetto)as the picture showed an obviously asian type on it ,i pointed out he was wearing a turban so not a moslem but i suspect he still did?

Edited by chesters1