South Coast Boat Trip recommendations

Lid

Hi all. I am looking for south coast boat trip recommendations please. Preferably within a couple of hours of Guildford, so ideally Southampton, Portsmouth or Brighton areas, although we will consider further afield for someone good. We don't have much tackle, so we need a boat who can provide this. We are not picky on species, and so would consider off shore wrecks, inshore bass, or anything else suggested. Many thanks.

Hi all. I am looking for south coast boat trip recommendations please. Preferably within a couple of hours of Guildford, so ideally Southampton, Portsmouth or Brighton areas, although we will consider further afield for someone good. We don't have much tackle, so we need a boat who can provide this. We are not picky on species, and so would consider off shore wrecks, inshore bass, or anything else suggested. Many thanks.

:clap3: Try Glen on Valkyrie from Northney Marina on Hayling Island or Ross on Dawn Venture from Langstone Harbour Portsmouth. If they don't have available dates I'm sure they can recommend someone reliable. :clap3:

I was going to mention Electric Blue out of Lymington but looking for a link looks like hes stopped.

Pompey boats are good for bream depending when you wish to fish but you might like to check some of the boats out of Weymouth for deep water wrecks courtesy of the Germans.

PS. Good to see you back Norm, those two you mention are a good choice.

Edited by Huge_Vitae
  • Like 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

I was going to mention Electric Blue out of Lymington but looking for a link looks like hes stopped.

Pompey boats are good for bream depending when you wish to fish but you might like to check some of the boats out of Weymouth for deep water wrecks courtesy of the Germans.

PS. Good to see you back Norm, those two you mention are a good choice.

:clap3: Thanks. Not been out much due to medical reasons but hope to get out more this year and make the most of what there is going. Plenty of good boats from Portsmouth/H.I. but I still have my favourites. :clap3: