Boris Johnson and THAT argument

John S

Boris Johnson row with partner  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in Boris Johnsons' row with his girlfriend?

• Aren't you in the least bit bothered by that row?
    • Do you think this whole thing has been taken over by the press and his opponents in order to sell more papers or enhance their own position?
    • Are you interested in the row?

According to the press, one of the main points in the Prime Ministerial debate right now is the argument that Boris had with his partner. Apparently, we are all interested in what the argument was about, and that it has a serious bearing on who should become our next leader of the Conservative leader and Prime Minister.

Personally, I couldn't give a flying fig about that argument! That is what couples do sometimes. They have a row, they make up, and afterwards they make up and shag like rabbits!

So who is most interested in that row? Not the greater number of the general public, that is for sure. The only people who are interested in this row are reporters (especially those numpties who stand outside MP's houses or No 10 and shout out inane questions) and opponents of Boris who would like all the ammunition they can get to support their own leadership attempt.

Are we interested? Vote now smile.png

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

Not me ,its just the dirty tricks played in the greed for power if they are not playing games with us they are doing it with themselves.

Best place for the lot of them is a dark place about 6ft under grass

I do hope boris gets the job at least he has a personality (trump double!) The cretin hunt hasnt done a damned thing for his constituants ,luckily not voting for him this useless waste of skin is the fault of my neighbours!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

The question is, do you want the idiot, or the person who helped destroy the NHS (according to the same press that says we all MUST know the reasons behind the Borisrowgate)?

John S

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

There should have been another box to tick in voting which should have read do you think Boris is fit to be PM , with his record as Home Secretary it says all .

And why would anybody release an old picture of himself and his girlfriend when challenged on the subject he did exactly what he does when challenged on anything completely changes the subject we know MPS tell fibs and dodge questions without giving a straight answer but he is the daddy at it the man is not fit to be PM .

A friend of mine waited 6 hours for an ambulance yesterday to take his father to hospital his words on Jeremy hunt you cannot repeat .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

"Dirty, dirty smear merchants".

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Is there a typo in the options? I couldn't give a monkeys about Boris's argument but I also think it's just muckraking and so I want to tick them both.

No need for a third option, Boris is one of the choices, like it or not - and we know you don't like it Clod cos we will soon have a PM who actually wants Brexit.

Is there a typo in the options? I couldn't give a monkeys about Boris's argument but I also think it's just muckraking and so I want to tick them both.

No need for a third option, Boris is one of the choices, like it or not - and we know you don't like it Clod cos we will soon have a PM who actually wants Brexit.

Brexitshit at any cost fi ? yes that sums it up a moron Like Johnson we are all ready a laughing stock but you aint seen nothing yet this dipstick will be top of the pops this man promises everything and wont deliver on nothing .

Bumbling Boris he is a walking disaster for Britain His team gave that picture to the press to print its backfired so why cant he answer a very simple question .

Boris and Jeremy this picture is plastered all over social media .

https://www.ebay.co.uk/p/Jim-Carrey-Dumb-Dumber-10x8-Photo/864507378

Our PM ?. https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2019/06/supporting-boris-johnson-desperate-mps-know-they-are-backing-idle-lying

.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMEM75Xz7gk

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

You vote for **** you get **** ,in the case of PM the **** that floats on top is what you get! In the case of the EU you get foreign **** without even asking you what **** you want!

The system is brôken why bother supporting it

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

And why would anybody release an old picture of himself and his girlfriend when challenged on the subject he did exactly what he does when challenged on anything completely changes the subject we know MPS tell fibs and dodge questions without giving a straight answer but he is the daddy at it the man is not fit to be PM .

A friend of mine waited 6 hours for an ambulance yesterday to take his father to hospital his words on Jeremy hunt you cannot repeat .

Mmmm, that reminds me of someone else.

Why should he answer questions about an argument with his partner? Maybe the answer is of interest to those obsessed with 'social media' gossip, but not to most adults.

I don't like either of the two candidates, One's a buffoon, the other a useless idiot, they both lie, it's in the job description.

My only regret of the whole leadership campaign, is that Rory Stewart got kicked out before he could be pictured eating a bacon sandwich. Millibands show would have been nothing in comparison.

John.

• Like 1

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

I've altered the poll, you can now click on multiple answers :)

John S