Yaxley-Lennon

Sportsman

Will someone please define the term "Snowflake" in that context, just for my benefit.

Snowflake.

No, it's not just you. It isn't being used correctly in the original post.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Oh, I do apologise. I didn't realise that it had an actual definition. I thought that it was a general perjorative term for snivelling little tw*ts who couldn't get their own way. I will know better next time and call him more accurate names.

Edit

Hmm, seems I wasn't too far out anyway.

Snowflake (slang) From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Snowflake is a 2010s derogatory slang termfor a person, implying that they have an inflated sense of uniqueness, an unwarranted sense of entitlement, or are overly-emotional, easily offended, and unable to deal with opposing opinions.

Edited by Sportsman

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

My understanding is the charge was contempt of court. Something he should have been aware of as he had prviously been awarded a suspended sentence for it. No mention of being jailed for breach of the peace.

I don't really understand why he is so worried about it. It's not exactly the first time, is it?

2005: Jailed for 12 months for assault

2010: Arrested for public order offence

2011: Convicted for football hooliganism

2011: Jailed for breaching bail conditions

2011: Convicted for assault

2011: Jailed for rooftop protest in Switzerland

2013 Jailed for using false passport

2014: Jailed for mortgage fraud

2014: Convicted for public order offences

2015: Recalled to prison

2017: Convicted for contempt of court (3 months suspended sentenced)

2018: Convicted for contempt of court (3 months suspended sentence invoked plus a further 10 months)

This list may or may not be exhaustive. I did not research each of the above cases myself. Please amend if you know better.

Persecution generates a long list of charges where for you or I there would be none.
I can't do a nice link to this on YouTube because YouTube have restricted the video - strange that...

Make up your own mind.,

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Yes, I rather thought you might have...

Or rather you've had it made up for you by a very effective propaganda machine.

And yet, 10 hours ago, you couldn't explain what he had done wrong.

I suppose you also think he's a racist of some sort.

Edited by Ken L

Ken

Yes, I rather thought you might have...

Or rather you've had it made up for you by a very effective propaganda machine.

And yet, 10 hours ago, you couldn't explain what he had done wrong.

I suppose you also think he's a racist of some sort.

I read a lot of news. I get my news from a wide range of sources, not just from conspiracy theorists like infowars or Breitbart, or even Fox news. All I know of the case is what I have read, just like you, I have no special knowlege. He has been found guilty of contempt of court, he will be sentenced for the offence. I am happy with that. Had he been found innocent I would have been happy with that as well. It has no impact on my life. What I found ironic and hypocritical was a person with his backgound making a plea for political asylum, and on a show like infowars, which is an insult to anyone's intelligence..

As for having my mind made up for me by a propoganda machine, one that you are obviously immune to, but which affects all of us that don,t have your level of understanding, I find this insulting.

Do I think he is a racist? Of course

Do I care? No, not really

I actually think he is a con artist making a lot of money by pretending to have these great ideals but that is just my ill informed opinion.

We will have to agree to differ.

Edited by Sportsman

"We will have to agree to differ".

Indeed - but not having a television or receiving my news through any sort of social media filter is interesting.

I, like you get my news from a variety of sources from the guardian and Independent on the left (and if I'm feeling particularly masochistic, the Huffington Post and Vice) to the Fox's and Brietbarts on the right - in addition to a fair few independent journalists and content creators.

The lies, the bias and the propaganda are obvious once you start to look for them - and the media's relationship with Tommy Robinson is a prime example among many.

He is the British establishment's Emmanuel Goldstein - and while the mob is prompted to bay, nobody questions why the organised rape of British children is so little reported, nobody questions why despite birth rates at below replacement levels, we are having to destroy this once beautiful country to provide housing for a population that is expanding due to completely uncontrolled mass migration from the third world..

9 months. Seems fair. He will be out in a few weeks and then he can pi** off to Trumpland

Edited by Sportsman

"We will have to agree to differ".

Indeed - but not having a television or receiving my news through any sort of social media filter is interesting.

I, like you get my news from a variety of sources from the guardian and Independent on the left (and if I'm feeling particularly masochistic, the Huffington Post and Vice) to the Fox's and Brietbarts on the right - in addition to a fair few independent journalists and content creators.

The lies, the bias and the propaganda are obvious once you start to look for them - and the media's relationship with Tommy Robinson is a prime example among many.

He is the British establishment's Emmanuel Goldstein - and while the mob is prompted to bay, nobody questions why the organised rape of British children is so little reported, nobody questions why despite birth rates at below replacement levels, we are having to destroy this once beautiful country to provide housing for a population that is expanding due to completely uncontrolled mass migration from the third world..

You sound like Calimero.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote