Yaxley-Lennon

Sportsman

Absolute fecking bullshit from the usual brown mouth of Tiggervagina.

Your a hard wom-man sat miles away behind your computer playing with your mangina...hahaha.

Anytime you start feeling brave just hop in your car and come see me :).

Edited by Tigger
  • Like 1

He will set his tame somalies on to you or say something in french to pretend hes better than you,pretty sad for a guy in a garret in shitsville ?

Stopped using the jimmie krankie avatar which is a blessing

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 2

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

He will set his tame somalies on to you or say something in french to pretend hes better than you,pretty sad for a guy in a garret in shitsville

Stopped using the jimmie krankie avatar which is a blessing

I don't live in a garret and it is you that lives in Shitsville.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Your a hard wom-man sat miles away behind your computer playing with your mangina...hahaha.

Anytime you start feeling brave just hop in your car and come see me smile.png.

You like giving out a bit of greif but can't hack it when it's back at you. F@ck right off man-child.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

Anytime you start feeling brave just hop in your car and come see me smile.png.

I see your a cuttering stunt too.

I don't live in a garret and it is you that lives in Shitsville.

but i can see you ,sitting in the light of one candel muttering were doomed with your pretentious better than you stink oozing from every pore .

You were much more fun when all you posted was pictures of fish

I visited your shitsville once (never again) have you visited mine or are you just reacting like a five year old ?

Poor old cory ,no one loves you ,you pretend to be scottish but live in england you shagged a frenchwoman (not hard to do) so it gives you the impression your somehow french but live in a **** town on the south coast everyone tries to avoid going to nice places

All you can do is post the odd one liner under someone elses post ,hardly the talent of someone under the impression he knows everything ,how about starting a few threads yourself ? Or is it you cannot leave your garret because reality awaits outside so tries to impress others on forums with sentences in french and stupid scottish words giving the impression your not just old cory some bloke no-one would notice in real life

Yes you probably did spend years knocking up greasy spoon grub in the bowels of a ship but its hardly enthralling ,try harder

I shook hands with (then) the richest guy on the planet twice but i dont frickin walk round like a sheik and drip oil

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 3

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

but i can see you ,sitting in the light of one candel muttering were doomed with your pretentious better than you stink oozing from every pore .

You were much more fun when all you posted was pictures of fish

I visited your shitsville once (never again) have you visited mine or are you just reacting like a five year old ?

Poor old cory ,no one loves you ,you pretend to be scottish but live in england you shagged a frenchwoman (not hard to do) so it gives you the impression your somehow french but live in a **** town on the south coast everyone tries to avoid going to nice places

All you can do is post the odd one liner under someone elses post ,hardly the talent of someone under the impression he knows everything ,how about starting a few threads yourself ? Or is it you cannot leave your garret because reality awaits outside so tries to impress others on forums with sentences in french and stupid scottish words giving the impression your not just old cory some bloke no-one would notice in real life

Yes you probably did spend years knocking up greasy spoon grub in the bowels of a ship but its hardly enthralling ,try harder

I shook hands with (then) the richest guy on the planet twice but i dont frickin walk round like a sheik and drip oil

You can go and **** yourself too.