Yaxley-Lennon

Sportsman

I pondered for a mili second about going back to the beginning of this thread to see what could spark such vitriol but decided life was too short and I couldn't be bothered. Gentleman there is debate and there is abuse and it's important not to cross the line.

So who do we have in the little gang?

First we have the moron who has decided I obviously have no friends based solely on the fact that I occasionally write on a fishing forum. I don'y quite know how to break this to him as he obviously doesn't understand, but so does hewink.png

Then we have the littke sad thing that cried like a baby and said that he had to leave because I was a bully, for pointing out the truth about his bull**** He only joins in from the sidelines when he feels he has other on his side. biggrin.png

If you added both of their IQs together, you would still not reach double figures

(By the way, if either of you have any problems understanding this post ask a grown up to help)

Then we have Chesters1

Yey i'm here?

The thing is i dont do groups and often bite the hand that feeds me and i for one dont have any friends and never have i dont need anyone but my family and i dont give a crap if they like me either

I do have a couple of people i have known for 40 years ,they could be VERY good freinds i may see them once a year if i am unlucky

,i cannot stanfd people phoning or knocking when i maybe doing something and being distracted,i realised 38 years ago the more time i spent with them the more i couldnt do what i wanted to do

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I pondered for a mili second about going back to the beginning of this thread to see what could spark such vitriol but decided life was too short and I couldn't be bothered. Gentleman there is debate and there is abuse and it's important not to cross the line.

Why?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I thought trolls lived under bridges sporty lives in france!

• Like 1

I thought trolls lived under bridges sporty lives in france!

Or so it says. Probably lives by himself in a grotty little bedsit in Scunthorpe.

• Like 1

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

Nah he wouldnt be online (google that one lol)

Gentlemen.......

Dial it back a bit.

I'm a big fan of the Pi55 take and the snarkey comment but this is getting personal.

Do try to be civil.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

I suppose living in france could be taken as personal?