Grooming gangs.

*Ant*

Will the police save us from the grooming gangs?

Probably not...

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Its getting bad ,even in farnham i have noticed gangs of surly turkish barbers setting up shop!

Lets just hope they dont set up nail bars or the resident tong members will be out with their nunchucks 

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

1 hour ago, chesters1 said:

Its getting bad ,even in farnham i have noticed gangs of surly turkish barbers setting up shop!

Lets just hope they dont set up nail bars or the resident tong members will be out with their nunchucks 

I think that 'Turkish' needs to be in inverted commas, 'cause I don't think many are actually from Turkey.

However, not many young girls are attracted to barbers.

It's the chicken shops and taxis (and apparently the police service) that you need to keep an eye on.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

2 hours ago, *Ant* said:

It's fine, we'll just kinda turn a blind eye to it for the sake of not offending anyone and social cohesion. 

Did you go to the German market this year?

Lots of diversity barriers in place...

It's also interesting the architectural changes taking place in Birmingham with buildings clearly being "hardened" in lots of subtle ways.

10 hours ago, Ken L said:

I think that 'Turkish' needs to be in inverted commas, 'cause I don't think many are actually from Turkey.

It's the chicken shops and taxis (and apparently the police service) that you need to keep an eye on.

It's with absolute certainty that Some Chicken shops & Some Taxis are just "Fronts" for drugs & the trafficking of girls. 

Some "Nail bars" are in on it as documented by T.V. investigative programs.

Maybe the Judge's "Black Cap" should be reinstated as a deterrent?? (We're talking career criminals here who cannot be rehabilitated) Get 'em out of the system & good riddance for the many thousands of lives they've taken away for shear profit!!

Maybe other countries have got it right re the death sentence for drug trafficking? - Hard up people offered free holidays beware!!

Edited by Martin56

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

11 hours ago, *Ant* said:

I didn't Ken. It's been quite a while since i've ventured into Birmingham. 

You're not missing much. It's still a bunch of people paying top dollar for a few trinkets and for "German" food and drink that can be had for a fraction of the price at the local Aldi.

Then of course, there's the ever present danger of being culturally enriched.

18 hours ago, Ken L said:

Silly person if young girls weren't attracted to barbers there wouldn't be any baby barbers and going by the numbers of turkish barber gangs it a lot of young girls .

Something for the weekend sir?

One of ours boasts "traditional turkish barber" nonsence ofcourse if it was "traditional" it would be in turkey cutting turkish peoples hair and nobbing turkish girls (or boys ?)

I blame hot climate for our troubles you dont see eskimo barbers gangs causing trouble or Icelandic grooming gangs weilding vicious hair straigteners even in "cosmopolitan " aldershot (little nepal!)

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

2 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Silly person if young girls weren't attracted to barbers there wouldn't be any baby barbers and going by the numbers of turkish barber gangs it a lot of young girls .

Something for the weekend sir?

One of ours boasts "traditional turkish barber" nonsence ofcourse if it was "traditional" it would be in turkey cutting turkish peoples hair and nobbing turkish girls (or boys ?)

I blame hot climate for our troubles you dont see eskimo barbers gangs causing trouble or Icelandic grooming gangs weilding vicious hair straigteners even in "cosmopolitan " aldershot (little nepal!)

Eskimos aren't exactly well served in the facial hair department so a chain of barbers would be an unlikely endeavour. 

Oh and you can stop smirking now. Your barbers/grooming gang joke may have gone over my head after a beer but I caught on eventually.

Edited by Ken L