Grooming gangs.

*Ant*

Joke its no joke theres gangs of barbers wandering about! seen them in their base camps but they must groom nocturnaly as the last bus is 6pm they probably gang groom when we are having tea .

I presume if you live in a huge city like farnham or alton they gang groom in enough numbers to get noticed ,luckily being hairless i probably go unnoticed being classed as post groomed? I suppose i could be hot towelled or waxed but hardly groom material unless its been a poor week in their base camp

PS eskimos have hair so there must be eskimo groomers ,most probably in the summer when you can take your hat off long enough to do it ofcourse but i expect some igloos have central heating even -5 is warm compared to -50

Nothing new though i am old enough to remember the savage gang battles between jewish tailors and maltese gansters ,the yids soon saw them of with their cry of "dont feel the quality look at the width" warcry and the blur of their chalk markers ,the maltesers didnt have a chance and the crays took over !

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Before you write it off as a "joke" most foreigners have a criminal element and they always have (putting our poor criminals out of work) as i said nothing is new only the faces doing it ,jews christians and moslems they are all at it

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Yiddishers

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messina_Brothers

As i have said before they come here under the pretext they are picked on back home then try and change the country to exactly the same as back home unfortunately we are to stupid to stop it so soon it will be a country turned into a foreign one and we can only blame ourselves by not stopping it

Whos country it will be will only be decided with blood but breeding your way in is another option

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

1 hour ago, chesters1 said:

Whos country it will be will only be decided with blood but breeding your way in is another option

Yep, one of the racist rags that I read reckons that these are the "The last days of a white world".

Well, if we are stupid enough to keep on letting people with no skills into the country knowing that they have no intention of working and will instead parasitize the British people in the form of free housing, free healthcare, free education and free money in the shape of benefits, perhaps we deserve what's coming.

It would be nice if we toughened up and forced integration but I suspect that bloodshed is inevitable.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

The way moslems are coming here that will be 1466! Saying 2044 will be banned

On 12/22/2019 at 1:50 PM, Ken L said:

Yep, one of the racist rags that I read reckons that these are the "The last days of a white world".

Well, if we are stupid enough to keep on letting people with no skills into the country knowing that they have no intention of working and will instead parasitize the British people in the form of free housing, free healthcare, free education and free money in the shape of benefits, perhaps we deserve what's coming.

It would be nice if we toughened up and forced integration but I suspect that bloodshed is inevitable.

If its a rag why read it? Why read anyones opinion?

2 hours ago, chesters1 said:

If its a rag why read it? Why read anyones opinion?

The counter Intelligence/Terrorism services (MI5, MI6, CIA, FBI, Mossad, Interpol etc) are reading rags all the time to try & keep up with possible current & future extremist/radical activities & threats.

If you're looking at them Ken - be assured that higher agencies are also!!

Edited by Martin56

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

The "racist rag" in question is The Guardian - check the link...

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Yes Ken - but the above mentioned are still looking!!

Could even be coded messages from the Guardian??

The Newspapers sent coded messages which helped us win WW2 (75 years ago)

It's a tough world!!

I'm no Alan Turing but I'm not stupid!!!

Edited by Martin56

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

8 hours ago, Ken L said:

The "racist rag" in question is The Guardian - check the link...

The article was from Sept 2000 Ken, and among other things, stated that,

"The demographics show that white people in London will become a minority by 2010,' said Jasper". 

Time has proven that prediction to be wrong. The latest info I found, albeit with just a quick search, was that in 2017/18 London was still around 57% white. While I agree with most of your views on uncontrolled immigration, sensational articles like that one do little to support your case, and give ammunition to those who fail/refuse to see what's happening in the real world.

There can be few who would accuse this guy of bias in this report though. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/extra/595fH2sGQh/How_did_my_hometown_become_a_violent_crime_hotspot

I worked in Huddersfield for a number of years in the late 80s early 90s, and could see the tensions building even then. The reporter hits home at the root causes of much of the illegal activity particularly involving Muslim males, and how they believe that their culture and beliefs can be used as an excuse for their behaviour.

It's hardly surprising that in a recent poll, Huddersfield was voted the 3rd worse UK town to live in, although there is little difference between there and much of the surrounding areas, Dewsbury, Heckmondwike, Birstall, Batley, etc, all 'melting pot' areas. 

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John