Grooming gangs.

*Ant*

Strange, I always see them descibed as Muslim grooming gangs. When I read about muslims I don't remeber ever reading about their country of origen. It is always "The Muslims did this" or "the Muslims did that"

Years ago I was mugged by three white football hooligans. I don't remember them being described as Christian muggers at the time.

You ALWAYS see what you want!

From your outlook of life I would put you into the Antifa mind set, and we all know they're a bunch of retards!

WTF have football hooligans got to do with child rape gangs.....or did they groom and rape you, and were you only 11 yrs old???

You really are an obnoxious man!

Edited by Tigger
  • Like 1

Moslems dont have a country of origin ,its a faith anyone can be one .

BUT it seems Pakistan is the origin in the uk but going by the ones i see on an almost daily occurrence most are pakistani but theres african and and a few serb? Or albanian ?

The site has quadrupled in members up there now the head honcho lives there part time security has massively increased i just wander through the main gate but now and again cut through one of the adjoining fields just to annoy them and come out further in the site but now they are used to me and probably curse the fat non believer but keeping a smile on their faces as they do it.i think having their boss in the village has increased the members living in the village aswell ,3 houses in my road now have them in (more than one family in each one by the looks of it) and a few new build rentals further down seems to have a few aswell its getting very cosmopolitan !

Trouble is how many will be voting their members onto the council one more and they will control it !

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Moslems dont have a country of origin

Actually, they do. It's Saudi Arabia - and the mind virus that they carry has spread outwards from patient zero (Mohammed) for 1400 years, causing death and misery wherever it finds a foothold.
  • Like 2

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

That would be difficult saudi arabia was only formed in 1932

Back when it wasnt a country it was a loose collection of regions filled with tribes and war lords doing what they do best most probably killing each other which they carry on to this day but under the umberella of the quaran ,you know hot country christianity !

You cannot push a fag paper between christian ,jewish and islamic religeons all are used to kill and control not only their own kind but those that dont want to do as they are told ,all originate in the same region i blame dates,goats and donkeys

As far as deaths and hate christianity tops the lot

First you had lots of gods but only a few good enough to kill ,then the jews honed it into one as an excuse to kill ,early christianity branched off and killed many more using their god as an excuse then a clever chap saw killing could be improved and saw the islamic light! You cannot just single out islam they merely saw monkey see monkey do and popped over to spain and the med went back and now are coming back

All the time idiots belive in gods people will exploit them using that god as a reason

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

That would be difficult saudi arabia was only formed in 1932

Back when it wasnt a country it was a loose collection of regions filled with tribes and war lords doing what they do best most probably killing each other which they carry on to this day but under the umberella of the quaran ,you know hot country christianity !

You cannot push a fag paper between christian ,jewish and islamic religeons all are used to kill and control not only their own kind but those that dont want to do as they are told ,all originate in the same region i blame dates,goats and donkeys

As far as deaths and hate christianity tops the lot

First you had lots of gods but only a few good enough to kill ,then the jews honed it into one as an excuse to kill ,early christianity branched off and killed many more using their god as an excuse then a clever chap saw killing could be improved and saw the islamic light! You cannot just single out islam they merely saw monkey see monkey do and popped over to spain and the med went back and now are coming back

All the time idiots belive in gods people will exploit them using that god as a reason

Not even close. The worst fully documented holocaust in human history was the Islamic invasion of India which had a death toll in excess of 80 million. Who knows how many hundreds of millions were butchered as Islam spread through north Africa, central Asia and south east Asia during the middle ages.

• Like 1

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

The near extinction of most orth and south american tribes aswell as in africa ,tasmania and the rest of the world should top that we have had over a thousand year head start lol

We killed 60 million russians just in 1917-ww2 and germany had its fun wiping out cripples jews and gypsies and thats in just 20 years ,probably 15 million in ww1 and plenty before and since

We werent idly standing about in the middle ages either and the old testament one ethnic cleansing piled on another the jews were not knitting scarves either

Thinking about it non moslems pretty well obliterated everyone !ask any dacian or thracian

Edited by chesters1

Religeon is an excuse not a reason just as it is now

Look at america "in god we trust" ...good for those times when you need a little war and god being on the side of x or y in every pre war preamble to give an excuse its for a higher cause than just a whim to deal out a bit of punishment to a people you dont like do you think the conquistadors said mr whippy was on their side?

Look at the jews ,god said they were special so got given a big lump of palestine and they just keep taking for that reason !knowone asked for proof?

You want world peace get rid of god and his mouth pieces and it may just happen

Religeon is just a large factory churning out hate ,what it and any large conglomerate want is to sell its wares to everyone and stopping any competitor doing the same by any means

Edited by chesters1

"You want world peace get rid of god and his mouth pieces and it may just happen".
I doubt it but I'll take those slim odd because religion is without doubt one of the biggest sources of human misery out there.
We should never give Islam a pass though because both historically and right now, it is the worst of the worst - with people who commit atrocities explicitly stating that they got their inspiration directly from it's dirty little book.

• Like 1

They all did the "good book" (of every religeoun)nothing more than a list of attrocities committed or future ones to be committed in its name

I think even buddists are just biding their time! that llama bloke has a bob or two to get some hit men when the time comes!

Thank goodness our green party isnt a religion (in some i think its borderline) we would all be wearing leaves bowing down to its leader if we dont look out !

The loonies i brought attention to some years ago seem to be branching out everywhere ,i shudder to think what effect its "missionaries" are dking back home if listening to rock music is devil worship!and yoga is worshiping dragons and thus devil worship!

Edited by chesters1