Trump & Boris.....is it time for Frank Spencer?

*Ant*

And Brexit will solve everything I cannot wait what I want to know is who the hell are they going to blame for the Hugh disappointment my lord its going to be so interesting.will they hold Boris and his far right Torys to account I sincerely hope so the lot of them are doomed its just a matter of time .

It will solve one of the things holding down wages.

As for "far right Torys", can you name some or define "far right"?

"I sincerely hope so the lot of them are doomed its just a matter of time".

Don't hold your breath...

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

It will solve one of the things holding down wages.

As for "far right Torys", can you name some or define "far right"?

"I sincerely hope so the lot of them are doomed its just a matter of time".

Don't hold your breath...

All depends which poll you take holiday time for Boris but how long will it last !!!! And the tories are very close to losing there majority and many Tory MPS do not agree with Boris and his no deal car crash and WILL vote against the government .

You seen the pound on its arse creeping very close to the record low everything going up and up that £2 a litre Might not be to far away if we crash out boy that will be popular but thats brexit for you and still we march on ? cut your nose off to spite your face and we are better off with Brexit dont even go there .

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jul/27/boris-bounce-lifts-tories-at-expense-of-brexit-party-poll-shows

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Cod reminds us most links he posts are lies ,biased fit for toilet paper from the gutter press

Bugger knows the infatuation with other peoples opinion obvoiusly he is to dense to form his own

I see boris is being threatened with public disorder in wales over brexit ,he should remind them any import taxes the EU impose is the fault of the EU not britain AND as they are getting tax payers money but sending the proceeds of that abroad he will impose export taxes on their crap mutton if they dont shut their mouths AND remove any tax payers money they get aswell

Bugger knows why any government money is given to companies who export things ,we are not getting any benefits for it foreigners are!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Cod reminds us most links he posts are lies ,biased fit for toilet paper from the gutter press

Bugger knows the infatuation with other peoples opinion obvoiusly he is to dense to form his own

I see boris is being threatened with public disorder in wales over brexit ,he should remind them any import taxes the EU impose is the fault of the EU not britain AND as they are getting tax payers money but sending the proceeds of that abroad he will impose export taxes on their crap mutton if they dont shut their mouths AND remove any tax payers money they get aswell

Bugger knows why any government money is given to companies who export things ,we are not getting any benefits for it foreigners are!

My own opinion if you havent worked that one out by now you must be on another planet Brexit is a pile of pap that good enough for you you mention Britain now thats Great Britain as we stand but very soon after brexit it will be little Britain now what a result that will be what thing to sacrifice for a pile of doggy poo . Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Brexit continues to divide our nation and will forever do so. The truth of the matter is that nobody knows what the consequences of leaving will be and that was the case before the referendum and remains so now. The population was lied to by the buffoon who is now our PM. He had no credibility then and imo less now. Another truth is that if it all goes wrong and the catastrophe which I predict will happen does happen, Boris, Rees Mogg, Duncan Smith and the other anti Europe proponents will not suffer financially like the rest of us. They will not lose their jobs, see their pensions decline and see their kids futures in jeopardy. Boris doesn't even know how many kids he's got!!

Farage is already drawing a pension from the Eu and has rejoined the gravy train to get another. His kids have french/ Belgium nationality so will not face an unknown future in Europe.

Scotland will leave the union as will NI ; so much for the Conservative and Unionist Party. These are only my opinions which I am free to hold and develop. I hope I am wrong but we are about to enter the unknown. Forget trade links with Canada, Australia New Zealand and the US as they will never be as good as those we have with the EU. Canada has a population of 34 million 90% of whom live within 100 miles of the US border. I wonder where Canada will trade with most. Australia has a population of 24 million and NZ barely 5 million. Even the Us is only 300 million so combined these countries are half the population of Europe . China , India and the Far East are rivals and not necessarily fair trading partners. They pay lip service to intellectual property rights copying our goods and inventions and ignoring patents.

To conclude my little contribution to the debate we are going to enter the unknown and potentially have chaos ensue if a deal cannot be done. Boris the buffoon cannot be allowed to do this but sadly the opposition barely deserves that title and are led by an incompetent. All my opinions and I pray I am utterly wrong and we thrive on our own. I doubt we will.

_108121144_gettyimages-1158651952.jpg

"That is the biggest cock I have ever seen", said the chicken.

• Like 1

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

An after dinner speaker or late night chat show guest maybe but Prime Minister of Great Britain( joke) is unbelievable and shows how far we have sunk.

An after dinner speaker or late night chat show guest maybe but Prime Minister of Great Britain( joke) is unbelievable and shows how far we have sunk.

327 million population in America, 66 million population in the UK and the best we can do us Trump and Chump. Go figure.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

I cannot believe who and what some people will vote for. Do turkeys vote for Christmas? It truly defies belief. I have never been so disillusioned with the calibre of our politicians and the paucity of their beliefs. The buffoons cabinet has 3 individuals previously sacked and described as unfit for public office. It couldn't happen in a Mickey Mouse cartoon.

My own opinion if you havent worked that one out by now you must be on another planet Brexit is a pile of pap that good enough for you you mention Britain now thats Great Britain as we stand but very soon after brexit it will be little Britain now what a result that will be what thing to sacrifice for a pile of doggy poo .

We havnt been great britain since ww1 bankrupted us.

I asked you why you voted remain ,your answer started off cheap holls and fags ,then jobs jobs jobs ,unfortunately although pretending to like britain you have no qualms most of your jobs jobs jobs go to foreigners who just by coming here drive wages down and rents or house prices up and put an immense strain on the nhs and the tax system .

You seem to only want britain to fail !

You only seem concerned the low £ harms your cheap hols and fags but not how much better it is for british exports and visitors spending their money here (unlike you spending it abroad) perhaps you should start looking elswhere to live its obvious you hate britain i am sure not one person will shed a tear .

You whine fuel is rising but unlike most businesses yours is subsidised ,you really cannot make it up the greed of the man! Not only that you jet off with your money on a plane thats fuel is untaxed unlike buses or lorries ,perhaps you should join the tory party your head is already in the trough!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson