Trump & Boris.....is it time for Frank Spencer?

*Ant*

Your both wrong my get out line below says so nana na na na

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Interesting that those who champion remain, increasingly by immature insult and supposed ‘fact’ from the past fail to realise that the EU moves on, those in control continue to pursue the Federalist agenda, this, so called intellectual opinion fails to appreciate or even have a basic understanding of the changes that WILL occur.

Some rattle on about nationalisation of the U.K. railways without realising that the EU is about to appoint a European Railways Minister to award control of all European Railways to companies that the EU thinks will be best.

Some on here dribble on about taxation and say the EU doesn’t do this or that without realising that it is the declared intention of the EU to appoint a Minister responsible to set the revenue (including VAT rate) and with the introduction of majority voting that is even closer.

Some on here continually say we are free to deport dangerous or repeat offenders who are EU nationals without realising that a recent ruling in the ECHR says that an EU National living in the U.K. for five years has “special status” and cannot be deported.

Some on here are champions of freedom of movement saying that a great benefit to our Country is evidenced by recent years or social care or even the good old NHS without realising the EU stated intention of expansion into Africa and thus the increase of said free movement.

Some on here dribble on about the referendum being unlawful, advisory or whatever crap without realising that the basic constitution of the U.K. is that we are ruled by a consent and that consent by majority is required to change that simple rule, John Major and Tony Blair failed and or refused to request the consent of the nation/s when they signed the respective agreements.

But best of all is the comments from those who criticise others for doing wrong in their arguments and then go on to do the same.

These threads do develop into a “how high can you **** up this wall!” From some without realising that their continual reference to certain statements shows that they really should have better use for said organ than **** up a wall to prove their own supposed superiority.

• Like 2

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

A sensible person would stand on the wall pissi.ng down !

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

A sensible person would stand on the wall pissi.ng down !

And ‘THEY’ Don’t realise they are the ones being ****.ed on from a great height and then call ‘us’ stupid!

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

And ‘THEY’ Don’t realise they are the ones being ****.ed on from a great height and then call ‘us’ stupid!

We'll see whose being shat upon if we have a "no deal". I hope the constituencies that voted Leave are hit the hardest.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

We'll see whose being shat upon if we have a "no deal". I hope the constituencies that voted Leave are hit the hardest.

Q.E.D.

Q.E.D.

I would hate do deny people what they had voted for. F@ck them.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Elisabeth Kübler-Ross, would perhaps be a little surprised at how slowly those on the loosing side of the referendum are progressing. Cod is still in denial whereas Cory has a least moved on to anger..

At this rate, we'll all achieve acceptance some time around 2032.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Ken

When did the British people say "yeah" to no deal Brexit?

It wasn't mentioned in the referendum, in fact Johnson et al were saying that they would retain access to the single market. That they would be stupid NOT to retain access to the single market. Of course, they may have been lying, knowing that there was no way that they could retain access to the single market without meeting other conditions. If they didn't know that then they were obviously incompetent.

EU: " Of course you can have access to the single market, but you will have to conform to the same rules as others who enjoy that privilige"

UK: " But we are the UK, we don't have to abide by the rules"

EU: "I am afaid you do"

UK : "But it's not fair, If you don't let me I'll scream and scream until I'm sick and it's all your fault"

EU: "OK"

Boris et al: "But we have already promised everyone"

EU: Oh dear, let us know if you come up with anything else. Bye.

Edited by Sportsman

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

There were two questions out or in ,the consequenses of both were not discussed ,i think the leavers pretty well knew it wasnt going to be easy but wanted to leave as staying in most probably wouldnt be easy eitherand the EU continue to strangle the uk

They were proved right even trying to escape their clutches they demand they still control us ,better out poor and proud than become more of a vassel state of germany

If the other 5? Countries trying to get in get in watch england sink under the tide of foreigners ,they have the same rights as the rest of the EU and being a contributer we will pay more for that privilage!

Why should countries pay billions to do something they have been doing since the bronze age IE trading with each other to our mutual benefit ,we joined for a free trade system not what we have now

If you think in the original referendum it said not join or join a system where france and germany control what you buy ,where you buy it from the tax on that item and dictate a great number of the laws we live under and your country will be full of people you dont want but cannot stop inflating housing costs and lowering your wages do you think we would have joined?

That **** dominic greive was just on whining about letting the public decide if we should agree to the EU"s deal (something 500+ pages long we havnt seen) for christ sake man any deal is remaining in the EU but you can ot see it ,deal means remaining and punished leaving is leaving and being punished but free to trade with people we want to not who we are permitted to with huge consequenses!

The EU is anti competition how does that help us ?

Edited by chesters1