Trump & Boris.....is it time for Frank Spencer?

*Ant*

Ok, lets play...

How did you determine that Boris is a "dishonest scumbag" to an extent that makes him stand out against the background noise of parliament?

I read his Wikipedia page.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

well i like em, bring donald over here and make him king donald the 1st! be much more interesting than having charlie as our next king. nice to see this place posting a good interesting topic again . love it when cory starts , good man cory, still luv ya mate lol

We now have as leaders a clown, a comedian and a buffoon. I find it worrying but doubt Boris will last long. The US economy is based on debt( like ours) with auto finance being considered as potentially the next sub prime mortgage scandal. Brexit has all the makings of a catastrophe and nobody knows which way it will go. An election looms but ibextract no hope from that possibility.

• Like 1

Why on Earth do you think "An election looms"?

The Fixed-term Parliaments Act 2011 significantly restricts "on a whim" general elections.

I could however see Boris inviting some of his more treasonous parliamentary colleagues in leave voting seats to tow the line or put the matter to their constituents by calling a by-election.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Lets get this right wasnt it the same Boris who was going to back David Camerons remain ,then suddenly has a brain wave and switch to leave no not to be trusted could he gain the medal for been the shortage time standing UK PM his credentials put him top of the tops just 0.2 percent gave us Boris a banana republic awaits and trump shouts he is a version of him makes it ten times worse the UK aint America.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Lets get this right wasnt it the same Boris who going to back David Camerons remain then suddenly have a brain wave and switch to leave no not to be trusted could he gain the medal for been the shortage time standing UK PM his credentials put him top of the tops 0.2 per gave us Boris a banana republic awaits and trump shouts he is um version of him makes it ten times worse the UK aint America.

And that's after editing...

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

And that's after editing...

Yes predictive TX on an iPhone Ken can be a bit of bar steward when your rolling around at sea at stupid oclock without a day off for month but read it again and yes it still says Boris is a complete dick and is doomed to fail .

Remember his period as Home Secretary ? and now the buffoons in the Tory party have given him the top job how the hell could they with his track record incredible they win need to wrap him in cotton wool but sooner of later the **** will hit the fan its a certainty.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Meanwhile Jezza the incompetent student activist leader of Her Majesty's Opposition has been out on the streets calling for a general election, but strangely hasn't done the same in parliament.
It's almost as if he's secretly working against you..

Oh, and this video is from yesterday, so to late now...

Edited by Ken L

Meanwhile Jezza the incompetent student activist leader of Her Majesty's Opposition has been out on the streets calling for a general election, but strangely hasn't done the same in parliament.

It's almost as if he's secretly working against you..

Oh, and this video is from yesterday, so to late now...

The videos don't seem to be showing for me...on any of the threads? huh.png

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

Yes, I'm having a similar issue - but if I refresh the page, I get a popup telling me that "Only secure content has been displayed" and if I opt to "Show all content", they miraculously appear.