Trump & Boris.....is it time for Frank Spencer?

*Ant*

Its metaphorical !cake is food! But we pay VAT to the EU on non cake items

You pay VAT to the EU? LOL. Who told you that old crock of crap? Does Australia pay VAT to the EU too? Did some Breixeteering politician promise you there would be no VAT after Brexit?

Now you know why I think those who voted to leave the EU are STOOPID.

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

You pay VAT to the EU? LOL. Who told you that old crock of crap? Does Australia pay VAT to the EU too? Did some Breixettring politician promise you there would be no VAT after Brexit?

Now you know why I think those who voted to leave the EU are STOOPID.

Not as stupid as you

https://www.ons.gov.uk/economy/governmentpublicsectorandtaxes/publicspending/articles/howdoestheukcontributetotheeubudget/2015-06-26

2. VAT-based resources

Member States contribute a standardised 0.3% of their total VAT income. However, there are exceptions to the rate for Austria (0.225%), Germany (0.15%), Sweden and the Netherlands (both 0.10%).

The EU also set a minimum VAT rate but is in consultation with the uk to lower sanitary products to 0%

I will let you work out how much .3% of 125 billion is

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Interestingly, VAT was introduced in April 1973 when Britain joined the European Union and there have been a bunch of directives aimed at unifying VAT across the EU since then.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Our government is not blameless they could reduce it to 15% if they wished but it suits them to fool the massses their hands are tied by the EU and hoping know one will find out

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Interestingly, VAT was introduced in April 1973 when Britain joined the European Union and there have been a bunch of directives aimed at unifying VAT across the EU since then.

Interestingly Australia also has VAT.

Not as stupid as you

https://www.ons.gov.uk/economy/governmentpublicsectorandtaxes/publicspending/articles/howdoestheukcontributetotheeubudget/2015-06-26

2. VAT-based resources

Member States contribute a standardised 0.3% of their total VAT income. However, there are exceptions to the rate for Austria (0.225%), Germany (0.15%), Sweden and the Netherlands (both 0.10%).

The EU also set a minimum VAT rate but is in consultation with the uk to lower sanitary products to 0%

I will let you work out how much .3% of 125 billion is

I would not bet on it. Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

Interestingly Australia also has VAT.I would not bet on it.

Its 375 million ,not bad for doing nothing ,do you doubt my source ? Or just it gets in your craw you were wrong?

Strange its changed my quote ,anyone can charge VAT ,we had purchase tax before it but the EU has tried to insist we all pay a set amount to stop competition ,hardly fair imho!

What would i not bet on?

Edited by chesters1

No. Australia has GST.

And it's only existed since 2001.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Great sheila tax ,thats new!

No. Australia has GST.

And it's only existed since 2001.

A rose by any name would smell as sweet. More equivocation. You would make a great Evangelical Ken. Your apologetics are right up there with WLC.

And it is common for narcissists to have difficulty admitting that they're wrong - I know because I share some of those traits.

• Like 1