Fishing Lodges at the Lakeside

jonnychaos

Hello guys and gals.

Been a long time posting due to it being a long time since getting the rods wet. Ive just spent 4 days at a Lakeside fishing lodge with my Uncle who is in a wheelchair and had a great few days fishing. Everything was on one level and so I could wheel him from lounge to veranda to start the days fishing.

I am calling on the collective mind of the forum to suggest any other Fishing Lodges that allow you to fish from a veranda or a platform directly infront of the lodge to make it easier for a wheelchair angler.

I am not after a monster carp lake, infact it wouldn't bother me if it was everything but carp hahaha. but your suggestions would be most welcome. I am Midlands based but we travelled to Lincolnshire for this trip.

Thanks in advance

John

You could try Wagtail Country park at Grantham, not to be confused with Wagtail fishery next door. They have lodges with verandas over the lake.

Or my favourite, Walnut Lakes at the junction of A17/A16 half way between Boston and Spalding. Currently only one lodge with a ramp but you can access the lakes easily, all flat and very underfished.

No idea of prices as I use a caravan.

If all else fails, follow the intructions.