I despair !

Martin56

Boris Johnson = Total W****er.

Jeremy Corbin = Total W****er.

Nigel Farrage = not looking all that bad now!! - we're all closet racists at heart.

I've seen first hand how (on holiday) Americans treat the Mexicans.

I see first hand how (for instance) Pakistani & East European relations are pretty much the same with us Brits, except the racism works both ways this side of the pond!!

I'd jump in a Taxi. but wouldn't buy a car !!

Edited by Martin56

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

Welcome!

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Our country is devoid of any honest, intelligent and trustworthy poilicians. The tories are nasty, labour are led by an utter incompetent and Farage is a plonker. That leaves us either the Greens, the Libdems and the Brexit party. None have any chance of winning an election with our first past the post system, the Brexit party are a one trick pony led by a hypocrite, the Greens are a novelty which leaves the Libdems. The next 5 weeks will be interesting and potentially momentous for our nation. Will we survive ?

The tories are nasty

LMAO. The Tories are a bunch of pinko Blairite wannabes with their noses far too deep in the EU/corporate trough to give a damn about conservative or liberal (not the party) values.

We desperately need another Thatcher shake the system up a bit.

No more benefits.

No more tax credits.

No more public housing or housing benefit.

No more cultural Marxism in schools.

No more free healthcare for non-citizens.

No more BBC.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

The Great Charter of 1215 established the clear principle that a persons property

could not be seized by the King. The simple proposition provided the foundation for property rights

protection.

Corbyn: "Hold by beer".

Might as well sack the Queen, get rid of our nuclear deterrent, call for a general strike and close down all the private schools while they're at it.

Wait a minute.. Aren't a lot of those private schools a bit.. Erm... Jewish?

Unfortunately the magna carta has very little to do with the common man in essence it was protection for the lords from the king !

It extended to " free" men who were in short supply as the majority were not free men but slaves or villeins .

As to the property bit any council can forcibly buy your home or indeed have a private company do it as will happen when runway 3 is permitted at heathrow(in this case foreigners demanding you sell up) and those running hs2 are doing at the moment! I

As to an englishmans home is his castle did any englishmen own them in the first place?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

• 3 weeks later...

My way of thinking always was "An Englishman's home is his Castle", we did at one time consider Equity Release.

We had second thoughts when we realised - The Council would go Mad!! mad.gif

Bottom line is - won't matter a monkey's to us mere mortals.

The Brexit circus has run its course & I'm really quite bored with it all.

The only consideration now is how will the Hooray Henry's get their money out! be assured - the delay isn't for us working class chappies.

Edited by Martin56

Bottom line is - won't matter a monkey's to us mere mortals.

The Brexit circus has run its course & I'm really quite bored with it all.

The only consideration now is how will the Hooray Henry's get their money out! be assured - the delay isn't for us working class chappies.

I grew up in inner city Birmingham and have heard this Marxist nonsense for years. Politics can not be distilled down to a battle of class against class, us and them, the proletariat vs the bourgeoisie.

It is this idiocy that has allowed the loons on the left to claim a base of common support while they work against ordinary Brutish people with mass migration and with their destruction of family and tradition.

I have far more in common with Henry and Rupert than I ever will with Mo and Abdul.

LMAO. The Tories are a bunch of pinko Blairite wannabes with their noses far too deep in the EU/corporate trough to give a damn about conservative or liberal (not the party) values.

We desperately need another Thatcher shake the system up a bit.

No more benefits.

No more tax credits.

No more public housing or housing benefit.

No more cultural Marxism in schools.

No more free healthcare for non-citizens.

No morIs that the same margaret Thatcher who said thee BBC.

WTF is "cultural marxism". I didn't think you were a conspiracy theory nut job. I have profressive tendencies. That does not mean I am a communist.

I am a bit shocked but not totally surprised to see one sputting neo-NAZI claptrap.Google Kulturbolschewismus.

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote