Extinction Rebellion

Ken L

Sorry gents. I could see your posts at work but I can't log in.
I can see the videos in IE11 but only if I click the popup to "Show all content".
I've put an embedded link in now but otherwise, the link to Jezza's older brother being a bit of a mad lad is here.

Interestingly the 97% of all scientists figure that gets trotted out is another piece of data manipulation.

It is absolutely true that 97% of scientists who are concerned about climate change are convinced that it is anthropogenic.

It's also true that (depending on which study is used) only between 14 and 30% of scientists are concerned about climate change - so rather less than 30% of scientists are actually concerned about man made climate change.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I downloaded the free version chesters, and my computer seems to be running faster, thanks. It then said that there were several problems that it couldn't fix, and that I needed to buy the advanced version to solve them.

As for the missing links in Kens post, I still can't see them, I even looked in on my phone, and couldn't see them there either.

John.

If you can find it for under a tenner its well worth buying ,it will maintain your pc in the back ground

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

It's like saying 79% of 87 women surveyed preferred "Blah Blah Blah"

I'd be more Interested in the 21%'s views!!

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

Martin,

79/87 = 90.80459770114942 - I want to know where them other birds went?

Phone

Let's see Hummm? 79 87ths - - so 79% of 87 is 79/87 = 90.80459770114942 or roughly 68.73%

No - wait - since birds are involved we better round up 69%

x20=69xx−20=69x

x220x=69x2−20x=69

x220x69=0x2−20x−69=0

x223x+3x69=0x2−23x+3x−69=0

x(x23)+3(x23)=0x(x−23)+3(x−23)=0

(x23)(x+3)=0(x−23)(x+3)=0

hence, to satisfy this equation either x-23=0 or x+3=0

so x= 23 and -3

Hence, The number is 23 and -3 - You've Lost a bird

Edited by Phone

• Like 1

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

• 3 weeks later...

The United Nations has confirmed around 25,000 people will fly to Madrid, Spain, next month for 11 days to attend the world’s annual climate conference, called COP25. You couldn't make it up..

Nothing new ,the UN climate change lot jet off alround the world to lots of places and most probably eat fine food from the rest of it at their conferences typical do as we say not do as we do pillocks

I dont see any of them wearing leaves from the local woods and eating what they find lying about ,strange that!

Nice free holidays all over the world and they wont be roughing it in b&bs you can bet

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Climate_Change_conference

And nothing is legally enforcable so pointless ,just a nice holiday eating the finest foods with your chums at someone elses expense

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

It looks like Greta won't be joining them as she refuses to fly and she is currently stuck in the US. Of course the world is still laughing at the fact that six people had to fly across the Atlantic to facilitate her "carbon neutral" sailboat stunt.

Haven't read this thread, but I did just spot this on the news:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-50316561

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

It doesn't matter now because the middle class hippies have given up on protesting about global warming because it's too cold.