Easy Hook Keeper

Martin56

Apologies all round, maybe I just needed a bit of a distraction having lost my Mam last Sunday at the ripe old age of 93.

After all, the hook keepers I posted aren't for everyone.

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

Martin,

Nonsense ! Stiffen yer upper lip mate. Sorry about your Mum - it's never easy doesn't matter the years.

As for fishing do-dad ideas you've come across one of the better ideas I've seen. Most such ideas end up getting under my skin. Know what I mean??

Phone

• Like 1

Apologies all round, maybe I just needed a bit of a distraction having lost my Mam last Sunday at the ripe old age of 93.

After all, the hook keepers I posted aren't for everyone.

No need for apologies Martin, and my condolences to you and your family.

I will slightly change your last sentence, 'hook keepers in general, aren't for everyone', it's like any advice, or tip, that any of us puts on here.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

I’m really sorry to hear about your Mum Martin.

At the ripe old age of 93 she had a good innings anyway. My condolences to you and your family.

Keith

• Like 1

Happiness is Fish shaped (it used to be woman shaped but the wife is getting on a bit now)

Thank you all so much for your very kind & supportive messages clap3.gif

Edited by Martin56
  • Like 1

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!