General Election 2019

Ken L

2 hours ago, big_cod said:

What about his pay off and pension heads you win tails you win for Nigel  and if we Brexit film rights  a book tv appearances he is ready to cash he is on his prayer matt misery for millions and he ready to  cash  in mark my words money and bungs drive  him on the other hand he could up in exile that’s the more probable outcome thats if anybody would  have him.

Farage's pension is part of the remuneration package for the job that he's been doing for the last 20 years. As for money made through media, what he makes selling his skills and labour in the marketplace is none of my concern because I don't engage in the politics of envy.

My point was that Heseltine can be shown to be getting something for nothing from the EU - and intimately from the British taxpayer. 

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

2 hours ago, Ken L said:

Farage's pension is part of the remuneration package for the job that he's been doing for the last 20 years. As for money made through media, what he makes selling his skills and labour in the marketplace is none of my concern because I don't engage in the politics of envy.

My point was that Heseltine can be shown to be getting something for nothing from the EU - and intimately from the British taxpayer. 

Are sure Nigel isn’t getting something for nothing typical example and these are his words fishing nobody wants to talk about it !!! Now mr Farage attended 1 meeting out of 42 regarding fishing quotas etc so as for him representing British fishermen in Brussels now who is it who gets money for nothing then shouts about how bad the British fisherman have  done with Brussels so where was he when all these meeting regarding fishing were taking place in the bar drinking shampagne . 

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

6 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Are sure Nigel isn’t getting something for nothing typical example and these are his words fishing nobody wants to talk about it !!! Now mr Farage attended 1 meeting out of 42 regarding fishing quotas etc so as for him representing British fishermen in Brussels now who is it who gets money for nothing then shouts about how bad the British fisherman have  done with Brussels so where was he in the bar drinking shampagne . 

But I don't care. The majority of British fisherman want to leave the EU and he best serves their interests by getting us out of the EU - not by joining meetings to discuss the minutiae of how the EU screws over British fishermen. 

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

49 minutes ago, Ken L said:

But I don't care. The majority of British fisherman want to leave the EU and he best serves their interests by getting us out of the EU - not by joining meetings to discuss the minutiae of how the EU screws over British fishermen. 

I know many fishermen who sold there cod quota to make money’s and  plenty still lease there COD quota out and now solely fish for shellfish and yes what they are thinking if we leave get that extra cod quota back with brexit then we can sell it again , ask your self the bulk of UK fishermen now catch shellfish which the majority goes to Europe when explained to them that no deal brexit will be catastrophic  to there business and they would almost certainly be  tied up they just don’t understand it oh yes it will happen then the screams will be deafening Hitler conned the German people well let’s wait and see but  I really can’t wait so many led down the garden path to manure heap at the bottom of the garden .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

At least we agree. I can't wait to leave either.

I hope Every single one of these  labour MPS lose there seats who voted with Boris Johnson they will get there deserved .

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/general-election-poll-labour-tory-boris-johnson-brexit-yougov-a9221476.html

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Boris Johnson the great British coward of Britain not fit  for  for office .?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/general-election-climate-debate-news-live-stream-corbyn-boris-johnson-channel-4-a9221251.html

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

3 hours ago, big_cod said:

I hope Every single one of these  labour MPS lose there seats who voted with Boris Johnson they will get there deserved .

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/general-election-poll-labour-tory-boris-johnson-brexit-yougov-a9221476.html

Yep. I've been looking over that poll on the YouGov site and I'm looking forward to what your link describes as "the greatest Labour defeat since Michael Foot was leader in 1983".

Corbyn is also on track to the first opposition leader since 1966 to fail to gain any new seats in an election.

It's looking like the Brexit endgame is finally afoot and we can actually get out of the clutches of the monster.

9 minutes ago, Ken L said:

Yep. I've been looking over that poll on the YouGov site and I'm looking forward to what your link describes as "the greatest Labour defeat since Michael Foot was leader in 1983".

Corbyn is also on track to the first opposition leader since 1966 to fail to gain any new seats in an election.

It's looking like the Brexit endgame is finally afoot and we can actually get out of the clutches of the monster.

? which brexit is it ken all your shouting Ken?  my Lord you lot  make your own rod for  your own back brexit this brexit that a joke a bloody joke it’s all about to implode after this election ,

Untitled-1.jpg

Unfortunately, It'll be some kind of "deal" - although with a big majority, I don't think Boris will be going back and picking up where he left off.

He will be looking for a deal that better serves Britain's interests.

With a bit of luck, he will then put the squeeze on the public housing and benefits systems.