General Election 2019

Ken L

On 11/28/2019 at 8:19 PM, Ken L said:

Unfortunately, It'll be some kind of "deal" - although with a big majority, I don't think Boris will be going back and picking up where he left off.

He will be looking for a deal that better serves Britain's interests.

With a bit of luck, he will then put the squeeze on the public housing and benefits systems.

Which brexit will it be can you tell me !!!!

You do knowing  if. boris Johnson is elected  he will be  be the worst PM this country has ever seen and remember the brexit poll the bookies had remain  at  1-8 more or less a certainty  and it lost and boris Johnson the chicken his new name or more like him Lord Lucan now  he just might just fall at the last hurdle but there is one thing for sure brexit has sent this country completely mad.

Did you see boris the coward Johnson as a block of ice on the channel 4 debate last night running scared again won’t debate with Andrew Neil he is a coward who will fall down like a pack of cards under interrogation he knows it and he is **** scared to be exposed .

Tory values ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CE03XJH62BY

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

We don't have any.

EU rules prevent us from finalising deals while we remain a member and existing deals will all change when we cease to be part of the EU and the common external tariff no longer applies.

Lots of deals will be at various stages of development and many of them will be dependent upon the final terms when we leave.

Does he say "none" which while strictly accurate is only going to cause to cause consternation among those too dim to understand how deals are done? Or does he try to pick an arbitrary figure out of the air?

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Oh dear - We can expect some interesting documents to find their way from Labour HQ to the press or conservative central office.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Ofcourse he cannot name any we are forbidden (as you have been told countless times) to make any by our european masters as the EU and only the EU can make trade deals so no member has an advantage over another (germany probably) its called a trading bloc ! Look it up!

Once we are fully out (and i mean fully out ie no deal ) then we can trade with anyone we please including the EU

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

2 hours ago, leedafeeder said:

Emily Thornberry is the answer.

The election could be closer than many people are expecting....Brexit will be disastrous.

The answer to what, more procrastination, indecision, and lack of strong leadership?

As she said on question time, she agreed that, Labour should negotiate a 'better' deal, but then she would vote against it?:crazy:

I agree that we are likely to get another hung Parliament, with all the continuing uncertainty, that'd already cost the UK billions.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John