General Election 2019

Ken L

looks like the labour party still don't get it. They really need to get with the programme and work with the conservatives to get the best deal possible instead of all their normal negative opinions and ideals that lost them the election, in particular by ignoring many of their own electorate.

quote:

7.35pm update: Labour set to vote against Withdrawal Agreement AGAIN

Mr Corbyn is also believed to have told his MPs to vote against Boris Johnson's Brexit Bill because the Prime Minister has imposed an "impossible" timetable to get a trade deal with the EU.

He is udnerstood to have told the Parliamentary Labour Party: "On Friday, we have the debate on the Withdrawal Agreement Bill (WAB).

"We will vote against it because by putting an impossible timetable for a good deal with the EU, Boris Johnson has already shown that his priority is a toxic deal with Donald Trump that will sell out our NHS and risk the safety of our food.

"And the WAB significantly risks undermining the Good Friday Agreement."

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

I think mr corbyn needs to look closer to home when he is thinking about food safety ,if we are not skating on thin ice with our practices the EU countries certainly are!

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

On 12/16/2019 at 4:48 PM, corydoras said:

I look forward to seeing how that works out for them when they fall with a splat on the cold, hard floor of the WTO that many of them hanker after.

If you got that from the FT; since you quote it almost verbatim I would suggest it is the origin of the comment, then I further suggest that you read the entire article in particular to its explanation of the rights of the U.K. to transfer any and all trade agreements made by the EU whilst the U.K. was a member of the block under the process of Rectification.

But there again the last time I repeated that your reply was something like “I didn’t believe you then and I don’t believe you now.”

Tell me, is that your own opinion or is it an opinion based on fact?

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

4 hours ago, Huge_Vitae said:

If you got that from the FT; since you quote it almost verbatim I would suggest it is the origin of the comment, then I further suggest that you read the entire article in particular to its explanation of the rights of the U.K. to transfer any and all trade agreements made by the EU whilst the U.K. was a member of the block under the process of Rectification.

But there again the last time I repeated that your reply was something like “I didn’t believe you then and I don’t believe you now.”

Tell me, is that your own opinion or is it an opinion based on fact?

Are you talking about Article 24?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Whats the big deal about the WTO ? We (the EU! we are forbidden to form out own deals ) already deal with 24 countries under WTO rules but theres not one country on the planet that deals soley under WTO rules .

The WTO is toothless so we can do as we please forming a deal anyway if america and china can imposes and remove tarriffs at will then we certainly can if ofcourse our presiding government gets the balls to do it (and pretty well anything else ) whats the WTO going to do? invade?

Here is a list of WTO disputes show me one where the countries leader is executed or its citizens flogged on lamp posts its only power is talk and to ask its members to renegotiate nothing more

https://www.wto.org/english/tratop_e/dispu_e/dispu_status_e.htm

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

On 12/13/2019 at 8:19 AM, barry luxton said:

ohhh my cod.  Whitby is now conservative.

ohhhh Jeremy Corbyn. Lets get Brexit done, Trump offers biggest trade deal, bigger than the trade with the e u. As crybyn and donnel and abbott are left without decent shoes on  her feet.

Where's your 150% support going to now cod, French fishermen. They will need a bit of support when they start burning rubber.

:fishing: :fishing: :fishing:

My Lord Lucan appears after going into hiding and president trump who just might not be there in 2020 .

And which brexit is it the one that still allows EU boats to fish in Scottish waters ? oh another sellout by he tories oh yes all let’s take out waters back Tory PM ted Heath now bow boris Johnson but he is a compulsive liar and is on the record for it.

And today another record is achieved by  this government 9000 nurses to go on strike now how bad is that that’s your Tory Britain for you a lot more to come the country will soon realise just exactly what they have voted for and it’s starts today .

And what about all those U.K. fishermen who every year go over to France to fish done it for  centuries but you just don’t get it the tories will sellout the fishing industry fishing out fishing  is only minute   party of our economy 0.1% they are dispensable.

I know talks have been  finalised with quotas for the next year because i know people who just come back from Brussels so they are saying nothing changes in the next 12 months so there’s another year for you and as your an expert and you won’t have known that.

And  can you tell me why Britain is the only country out of all the other EU countries that let’s our   quotas be used as a commodity to make money  it is U.K. fishermen who have sold there quotas to foreign fishermen.to fish in our waters I didn’t here Nigel Farage or anybody else screaming brexit mention  this but of course they wouldn’t want the public to know this they only tell you what they want to tell you and the dummy’s swallow it ..

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Poor old cod ,his mates waving the red flag are at the lowest since 1935 ,the people spoke yet again

On 12/10/2019 at 10:48 AM, big_cod said:

So true Johnson continues to lie daily but if he does get elected it all will come down on him like an atomic bomb going off he has a lot to live upto  with all his lies , get brexit done is the biggest it will be just the begging and all economic data says it was cost the U.K. £50 billion extra in the next 5 years so where is the cash coming from for all his promises he is on a road to nowhere .

i say it now he will be the worst PM this country has ever seen to be fair he already is now but the best is still to come .

15 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Poor old cod ,his mates waving the red flag are at the lowest since 1935 ,the people spoke yet again

? who said I voted labour wrong again Chester’s your making it up as go along again what do you think about all those 9000 communist hard left nursery’s going on strike today it’s disgrace that theses leaches in this Tory government have brought it to this .

And  its a blue red flag for the tories Russian money in the Tory party that will  all come out very soon after the election of course .

50,000 more nurses in the NHS Heath Secretary Dominic Rabb on breakfast this  morning the mans  a joke getting muddled in his figures when challenged I can’t say you voted Tory because  I aren’t a mind reader like you .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Strikes are not about pay or conditions its about power of the unions ,now their mates the labour party have been kicked in the balls the unions have to show they still have an inkling of power through strikes ,its not (despite what you think) the first time the nhs has gone on strike and it wont be the last all the time the unions are manipulating its members

You little story doesnt reflect nurses future wages decided in the past

https://www.nurses.co.uk/careers-hub/nursing-pay-guide/

Look closer "These rates refer to top-of-band Nurses – Nurses at the bottom of their bandings could see increases of up to 29% over the next three years"

Edited by chesters1

15 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Strikes are not about pay or conditions its about power of the unions ,now their mates the labour party have been kicked in the balls the unions have to show they still have an inkling of power through strikes ,its not (despite what you think) the first time the nhs has gone on strike and it wont be the last all the time the unions are manipulating its members

****s Chester’s was you’re wrong again .clueless those nurses are desperate only somebody completely out of touch will not see that the reason to strike sheer  desperation and you  you cheer for the Tory’s 

Wait till those  labour voters who voted Tory  realise they have been turned over in the election ? I am just sitting back and waiting for the tears the same as brexit really winners losers the ones at the bottom end the losers but they just haven’t gathered that yet it’s all to come

And the tories have privatised everything else so why won’t they fully privatise the NHS Margeret thatcher denied she was going to privatise gas and electric and she did exactly that 

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg