General Election 2019

Ken L

We are safe in the knowledge labour will waste any money bankrolled by the tories in their justifiable austerity measures ,once the idiots vote in labour a reprint of that note will be left when the other idiots get fed up with labour and vote the tories back in .

The idiots dont yet realise its an ongoing scenario of voting in one set of self serving governments after another whos only concern involving the voter is getting their vote so they can live like lords on the back of them

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

2 hours ago, chesters1 said:

We are safe in the knowledge labour will waste any money bankrolled by the tories in their justifiable austerity measures ,once the idiots vote in labour a reprint of that note will be left when the other idiots get fed up with labour and vote the tories back in .

The idiots dont yet realise its an ongoing scenario of voting in one set of self serving governments after another whos only concern involving the voter is getting their vote so they can live like lords on the back of them

National dept under the tories over 2 trillion and 9 years of failed austerity and watch. Boris in video he’s good I bet he wouldn’t like many seeing this video .

The man of equality .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QlAcymYo-w

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

While driving along our inner ring road this morning, I saw a long banner tied to the railings on a foot bridge spanning our carriageway. It said in large black letters on a white background, 'VOTE TORY AGAIN GRANDAD, AND WHEN YOU GET OLDER WE WILL REMEMBER'.

I couldn't see any sign of who was responsible for it, so couldn't decide if it was a threat from the loony side of the Momentum party, or a grateful promise from the Tories.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

I very much doubt that Corbyn will win but if he does, it will be the millennials and Gen Z that will suffer the worst of the consequences in their old age - because the loony left will totally destroy the cultural fabric of this country. The NHS and welfare state will be no more and we'll be lucky to avoid a civil war.

In the short term, I confess that I will have a dark chuckle and a smile if the Corbynated chicken wins because I'll get a pay rise while the very well paid graduate London lefties who have supported Labour will be the worst hit as tens of thousands (possibly hundreds of thousands) of well paid city jobs evaporate overnight as major corporations pull their headquarters (and tax liability) out of the UK. Most of them will have already made contingency plans so the announcements will come thick and fast in the event of a Labour victory.

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

And of course the NHS is safe under Boris Johnson.

Finland is offering to house every rough sleeper in its country for free. I wonder if Boris Johnson is passionate about doing the same.... Or perhaps we can get rough sleeping numbers to soar even further.

3 hours ago, leedafeeder said:

Finland is offering to house every rough sleeper in its country for free. I wonder if Boris Johnson is passionate about doing the same.... Or perhaps we can get rough sleeping numbers to soar even further.

Thats quite easy when theres 300,000 empty homes lying about (600,000 someone else said somewhere) simply point them at an empty shack job done!

I presume our laws are different as we have thousands and brown sites in enough area to house every one who needs one

Look at some uk urbex videos you will be stunned just how much brown field and abandoned homes we have unfortunately mostly owned by individuals or banked  for some reason by companies

Whole streets are/ were being sold for short change oop norf

Some people want to be homeless the farnham big issue  seller was given a council flat and flatly refused to pay rent and was kicked out

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

10 hours ago, leedafeeder said:

You'd think they would have learned from the total failure of their Universal Basic Income scheme that nutty leftist ideas don't work.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

ohhh my cod.  Whitby is now conservative.

ohhhh Jeremy Corbyn. Lets get Brexit done, Trump offers biggest trade deal, bigger than the trade with the e u. As crybyn and donnel and abbott are left without decent shoes on  her feet.

Where's your 150% support going to now cod, French fishermen. They will need a bit of support when they start burning rubber.

:fishing: :fishing: :fishing:

• Thanks 1

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Nice to see you back. Hope all is well.

• Like 1