General Election 2019

Ken L

2 hours ago, big_cod said:

And what about all those U.K. fishermen who every year go over to France to fish done it for  centuries but you just don’t get it the tories will sellout the fishing industry fishing out is only  party of our economy 0.1% they are dispensable.

I know talks have been  finalised with quotas for the next year because i know people who just come back from Brussels so they are saying nothing changes in the next 12 months so there’s another year for you and as your an expert and you won’t have known that.

And  can you tell me why Britain is the only country out of all the other EU countries that let’s our   quotas be used as a commodity to make money  it is U.K. fishermen who have sold there quotas to foreign fishermen.to fish in our waters I didn’t here Nigel Farage or anybody else screaming brexit mention  this but of course they wouldn’t want the public to know this they only tell you what they want to tell you and the dummy’s swallow it ..

yawn here we go yet again, You give anglers and fishermen a bad name with your e u political bullshine. And as for numbers, you must have been in the same scooool  as abbott.

How many  u k fishermen, fish in e u waters, ain't the under tens who make up 75% of the u k fleet that's for sure. The Scottish over ten scallopers were 13 mile off the French coast last winter,  still got shat on. Show us the landing figures of the u k boats fishing e u waters. And as for stating that 0.1% of our economy is dispensable how disgusting. You forgot to include 888000 sea anglers (government figures, not abbotts) and the charter boat industry who have taken second place behind the e u commercials who have been clearing out the stocks and the bass breading stocks (non quota stock btw) in u k waters, sport. E U boats take twice as much as u k boats in u k waters year on year  and it's more than just the quota stock that is taken by the e u. How do the French justify 84% cod quota in the channel, and for the last 4 years cod stocks in the channel have been depleted. With e u crisis management offering up restrictions, too little and too late. You selfishly ignore that don't you.

Yes i'm aware that the e u have sat and dished out the quotas for next year, hopefully it will be the last time the e u steals u k fish to the detriment of all of the u k's coastal communities but your in your own bubble and won't see or comprehend that will you. Your as false as your claim of 150% support to the south coast charter boats who have been dumped on by the e u. Do you know if  it will also include bass restrictions on the u k rsa, yet again,  they didn't cause the depletion btw, why aren't you jumping up and down with that disparity? Do you know if the e u management  have ignored the scientists this year,  yet again? Have the Danish been allowed to continue depleting the sand eel, food chain  stocks in the north sea this year, last year the e u management allowed them to times five the quota allocation?

Why do you continually use quota sold by u k commercials as the be all and end all of fish stocks in the u k waters. For many years the e u have allowed u k  13% quota each year and the rest goes to the e u interests, and within that 13% chum, some of it has been sold by u k boats.

What you deliberately fail to accept or comprehend, 75% of the u k fleet are under ten, they do not fish quota, 'cept for a 3% pool that the mmo share out. they fish to tac's again that the mmo manages. And u k under tens have to compete with French bass boats for example on the south coast who have taken 9 times the amount of bass the u k commercials ever have, year on year. What about the 19.5m French bass boat who broke down within 2.5 mile of the devon coast this winter gone, he was also with a fleet of large French trawlers, why were they inside the line I have to ask, do you know? The u k anglers are paying the price for this mismanagement. Your not for real are you.

Roll on Brexit, roll on the c f p getting out of u k waters, roll on the cancelling of the London protocol, that allows the french and the dutch to clear out the breeding stocks, what say you.

Edited by barry luxton
text added
  • Like 1

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Read my post again i didnt use spin or headlines like you i have experience within the unions and my post contains links not to headlines but to the real life you dont appear to live in

Labour privatised large chunks of the nhs when they were in power which you seem to forget and if its all privatised and its better than it is now and free at the point of use whats wrong with that?

You really need to get out of this hate the tories ,hate the rich crap fed to you by labour and relax and think for yourself not grab headlines designed to manipulate the stupid and gullible

You must be the biggest sucker known to mankind i bet if its in a headline you would believe anything

Corbyn for one isnt some poor guy dragged up from the gutter he wants you to think ,born to relatively rich parents and grammar school educated and has sucked millions from the tax payer (twice the norm) and will retire on a nice million plus pension unlike the poor suckers that elect him.He IS one of the rich people he pretends to disgust lol

Back to nurses ,its in northern ireland isnt their pay decided by stormont ? (If it could be bothered to attend) nothing to do with boris at all!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

10 hours ago, chesters1 said:

I think mr corbyn needs to look closer to home when he is thinking about food safety ,if we are not skating on thin ice with our practices the EU countries certainly are!

ahhhh,

13% of usa chlorinated chicken is infected.

While the e u chicken is at 50%. Don't ever pre wash e u chicken prior to cooking, it's spreads the virous.  :yucky:

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

25 minutes ago, barry luxton said:

yawn here we go yet again, You give anglers and fishermen a bad name with your e u political bullshine. And as for numbers, you must have been in the same scooool  as abbott.

How many  u k fishermen, fish in e u waters, ain't the under tens who make up 75% of the u k fleet that's for sure. The Scottish over ten scallopers were 13 mile off the French coast last winter,  still got shat on. Show us the landing figures of the u k boats fishing e u waters. And as for stating that 0.1% of our economy is dispensable how disgusting. You forgot to include 888000 sea anglers (government figures, not abbotts) and the charter boat industry who have taken second place behind the e u commercials who have been clearing out the stocks and the bass breading stocks (non quota stock btw) in u k waters, sport. E U boats take twice as much as u k boats in u k waters year on year  and it's more than just the quota stock that is taken by the e u. How do the French justify 84% cod quota in the channel, and for the last 4 years cod stocks in the channel have been depleted. With e u crisis management offering up restrictions, too little and too late. You selfishly ignore that don't you.

Yes i'm aware that the e u have sat and dished out the quotas for next year, hopefully it will be the last time the e u steals u k fish to the detriment of all of the u k's coastal communities but your in your own bubble and won't see or comprehend that will you. Your as false as your claim of 150% support to the south coast charter boats who have been dumped on by the e u. Do you know if  it will also include bass restrictions on the u k rsa, yet again,  they didn't cause the depletion btw, why aren't you jumping up and down with that disparity? Do you know if the e u management  have ignored the scientists this year,  yet again? Have the Danish been allowed to continue depleting the sand eel, food chain  stocks in the north sea this year, last year the e u management allowed them to times five the quota allocation?

Why do you continually use quota sold by u k commercials as the be all and end all of fish stocks in the u k waters. For many years the e u have allowed u k  13% quota each year and the rest goes to the e u interests, and within that 13% chum, some of it has been sold by u k boats.

What you deliberately fail to accept or comprehend, 75% of the u k fleet are under ten, they do not fish quota, 'cept for a 3% pool that the mmo share out. they fish to tac's again that the mmo manages. And u k under tens have to compete with French bass boats for example on the south coast who have taken 9 times the amount of bass the u k commercials ever have, year on year. What about the 19.5m French bass boat who broke down within 2.5 mile of the devon coast this winter gone, he was also with a fleet of large French trawlers, why were they inside the line I have to ask, do you know? The u k anglers are paying the price for this mismanagement. Your not for real are you.

Roll on Brexit, roll on the c f p getting out of u k waters, roll on the cancelling of the London protocol, that allows the french and the dutch to clear out the breeding stocks, what say you.

? Scottish scallop boats fishing off France a Whitby scallop boat  went down there as well what about all the boats from the west coast .

What about the tories selling the Scottish fishermen down the river with Brexit you really have no idea at all they will sellout the U.K. fishing industry they just haven’t told them yet .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

31 minutes ago, big_cod said:

? Scottish scallop boats fishing off France a Whitby scallop boat  went down there as well what about all the boats from the west coast .

What about the tories selling the Scottish fishermen down the river with Brexit you really have no idea at all they will sellout the U.K. fishing industry they just haven’t told them yet .

"They just haven't told them yet" ! So your once again saying its ignorence of the brexit voter ,"they just haven't told them yet" but they told you?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

1 hour ago, chesters1 said:

Back to nurses ,its in northern ireland isnt their pay decided by stormont ? (If it could be bothered to attend) nothing to do with boris at all!

That's what I thought too chesters, isn't that the function of a devolved parliament? https://www.gov.uk/guidance/devolution-settlement-northern-ireland

Issues on which the Northern Ireland Assembly has full legislative powers:

• health and social services
  • education
  • employment and skills
  • agriculture
  • social security
  • pensions and child support
  • housing
  • economic development
  • local government
  • environmental issues, including planning
  • transport
  • culture and sport

•  

As to fishing Scottish waters, if the SNP achieve their goal, won't they be EU waters anyway? Although speaking to friends and relatives North of the border, it's doubtful that they would vote for independence. The election result shows they got around 80% of the seats, with only 45% of the vote, which is almost the same %age as in the 2014 referendum.

John.

Edited by gozzer

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

4 hours ago, chesters1 said:

"They just haven't told them yet" ! So your once again saying its ignorence of the brexit voter ,"they just haven't told them yet" but they told you?

What did ted Heath do in case  you forgot do you want me to spell it out again   Brexit will very soon turn into brexshit  I can’t wait ignorance of the brexit voter you say ? don’t go there Chester’s you have hit the nail  on the head winners and losers but who are the losers that’s the question 6% drop in our economy by all the leading economists surely you know what they means it will be already next week ? fantasy island awaits .

Tory racist party .

https://www.independent.co.uk/topic/islamophobia-0

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

I do wish you'd stop posting links to this arsewipe of a rag Paul. When will they print an article telling of the real fear people have after a terrorist bomb attack? They can't do that can they, that would be classed as anti Islamic, and wouldn't sell papers. 

You have even posted about Johnsons so called insults to Islam, when he said they looked like postboxes. As far as I know, the burka is not an essential piece of Islamic clothing, it's the womans choice to wear it if she so chooses. 

http://aboutislams.blogspot.com/2012/04/why-do-muslim-women-wear-burqa.html

However, Islam does not require the wearing of a face-covering veil, nor does it prescribe women to wear a burqa, which actually has its origins in Bedouin tradition.

So you could say that Johnson was making fun of the womans choice, not Islam itself, but that isn't so controversial is it?

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

They certainly dont wear burkas in my village ,some have headscarfs a few nothing at all ,the only time you see them is at their festivals when the overseas lot come to party.

All it says in the Quran is woman should be discreet IE dress modestly and cover their chests

When my daughters go detecting uo there she covers her chest (thank goodness) but shes not in a burka far from it and we get plenty of people chatting about detecting and no stoning whatsoever

Edited by chesters1