Wife Fed Up Of Holding Spool & Pencil??

Martin56

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

The centres close right up to each other for Narrowest spools with adjustable spring tension & the suction cup grips any smooth surface.

Some of you may have viewed before I'd finished editing? - if so, worth another look.

Edited by Martin56

Its a nice looking gadget but I don't spool enough line often enough to justify it.

I still dunk mine in a bowl of water then spool it on direct from that. If I don't like the way the line is curling I turn the spool over. 

Still simple after all these years?

If all else fails, follow the intructions.

I don't spool enough line either, but she was stuck for things to buy me.

She also bought me this hand warmer - USB charged & can be switched On/Off at will.

3 heat settings up to 60 degrees - just tried it out of the box & it's good.

https://www.google.com/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwjr7qn0iJLmAhVBsO0KHS-AAIEYABAUGgJkZw&sig=AOD64_072rCza7m3CqSqiu3TsFH_UPEwXQ&ctype=5&q=&ved=2ahUKEwia-aL0iJLmAhVHfMAKHThxDrkQ9aACegQICxA0&adurl=

Edited by Martin56
  • Like 1

My mrs would never buy me anything i can use lol

• Haha 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

The hand warmer turns itself Off after an hour (unless you do) to save the battery, just turn it back on when you want & can feel the heat within 3 seconds. (The blue light turns to Orange when the heat is on by holding the button down for a few seconds)

Comes partly charged so you can try it straight away - I got the Black one.

Pleasantly weighty & comfy to hold - a quality acquisition I have to say.

Just one note of caution - the Instructions are a bit Pigeon English (but easy enough to understand) I wouldn't take it to Bed in spite of it's other therapeutic claims. :uhuh: 

Edited by Martin56

I have a Zippo which works sometimes. Not overly impressed with it.

I still have two of the Shakespeare hand warmers which you put lighted charcoal blocks into which still work, plus a few charcoal refills.

The ones that Martin showed us do look good though.

Keith

Edited by BoldBear
  • Like 1

Happiness is Fish shaped (it used to be woman shaped but the wife is getting on a bit now)