Book swap or recommendation?

*Ant*

59 minutes ago, John S said:

Thanks Ant, but already ordered it from Amazon   g065.gif

I hope you enjoy it as much as I am John, you'll have to let me know what you think. 

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've ordered the infamous "Spycatcher" by Peter Wright. I was only a teenager when it came out but remember the fuss caused by it. This lockdown gave me a good excuse to get a copy and find out what all the hullabalo was about. 

• 1 month later...

Well Spycatcher was an excellent book. I don't tend to read many autobiographies, but that was a 9/10. So good that it has lead me to order Soldier Spy By Tom Marcus, hopefully that will be as good. 

• 1 year later...

Just finished another excellent book - Midnight in Chernobyl by Adam Higginbotham. If you found the recent mini series fabulous viewing as I did, then i'd recommend this book as a riveting read that goes in to more detail. 

• 11 months later...