Is it time to close the airports yet Dave?

Ken L

I confess to many bread making failures before I adopted high hydration doughs as my go to method.

I've not done it for a while because I'm on a fairly low carb diet ATM but results were edible and consistent, just using ordinary plain flour.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

I just use the dough setting to do the work then once its finished i just leave it to carry on rising, can get it to the roof just with four cups of flour , the trick is to start baking when it reaches the rim of the bowl or it hits the top of the breadmaker and sticks.

I have found using the various bread setting it starts baking when the dough has only partially risen and it's dense!

Did a fruit loaf for the mrs tasted fine we had cinnamon in the cupboard but had ran out of mixed spice so not perfect

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

CHESTERS1

Wot me neighbor has . New $60. HE SAYS IT WORKS A TREAT

Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.

Color: White/Ivory

Phone

Edited by Phone

?

• Confused 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/4/2020 at 7:35 PM, Ken L said:

I confess to many bread making failures before I adopted high hydration doughs as my go to method.

I've not done it for a while because I'm on a fairly low carb diet ATM but results were edible and consistent, just using ordinary plain flour.

Spelt flour is my go to white flour at the moment it appears its gluten breaks down easier than wheat and tastes better as well ,toasts better than my wheat based bread .

Still waiting for the borders to close ,unfortunately they never will so we will be the last place on earth to get rid of the virus ,even if we get rid of it our open border (by design never mind operation) makes the fact until every other country has to be clear for 2? Weeks so they cannot bring it in to reinfect britain in the rare case we actually get covid free ourself!

Not only does the government welcome or even assist every bit of human scum to invade they welcome with open arms every disease and plague known to man aswell ,i wish the effort put in to eradicate covid was put into removing uninvited foreigners once its over but i know that wont happen everyone knows britain wont sink however much dross you load onto it!

Hopefully the police will put the same effort they are patroling open spaces looking for 'criminals' sitting alone on a beach or park than they will catching real ones actually causing mischief pinching your grannies bag or breaking into her flat once covid has gone ,that unfortunately wont happen either

Edited by chesters1

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

You can see why the country is a magnet no checks ,if you come uninvited the chances of being rejected are remote ,no checks where people work ,no checks they leave once its done., The only rules only seem to effect brits the rest please themselves .

Blames this and previous governments for being soft on the borders soft on immigration and soft on criminals!

Noted to my disapointment the illegals found living on the streets will be helped by councils ,if i helped a criminal then i would be a criminal why not charities and councils if your here illegally you are a criminal theres no ifs and butts in law! If you help them you are a criminal !

On 4/19/2020 at 11:43 AM, Ken L said:

What is unbelievable about it Ken? People voted for a useless fecker who's only claim to fame was that he would "get Brexit done". People voted for a c#nt. You get what you vote for.

Edited by corydoras
Typo

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

We didnt vote for anyone we dont vote prime ministers into power,he came part of the parcel obviously people didnt want the booby prize corbyn!

At least it wasnt jeremy ****!

Edited by chesters1

6 hours ago, corydoras said:

What is unbelievable about it Ken? People voted for a useless fecker who's only claim to fame was that he would "get Brexit done". People voted for a c#nt. You get what you vote for.

He has quite the resume for a "c#nt".

If the other fella had got in, he'd still be defending China and blaming the deaths on racism.