Is it time to close the airports yet Dave?

Ken L

3 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Swerving again this is what you also said :

"And phone now it’s total lockdown some sort of  hoax he is a corker a dangerous man . "

"Total lockdown" no mention of leaving the UK out until you started to wriggle

?????

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Its not an end its just revised rules .

Basically if you dont use common sense you get what you deserve if theres a second wave some didnt use common sense!

Dont you ever stop whining you moan when your stopped going about as normal and moan when your allowed a tiny bit of freedom .Its easy to get round use your noggin to decide then you can only whine at yourself if it goes tits up in your life

As for myself i will be carrying on as i have since the 5th march and do as i want

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

10 hours ago, big_cod said:

Where did all this money come from for the pandemic we had no money according to government!!  rubbish  it’s going down to 60% to cover wages anyway .

And dummy Johnson  on tv last night  back to work what he didn’t say was Wednesday ???  busses  etc packed  this is morning !!!!! That’s is his unclear message that’s a lump of idiot Johnson is total chaos. Social distancing in many work places is practically impossible.He is out of his depth I knew he was bad but my expectations of him being a clown is off the scale .

Yes Paul we've heard you clucking like an expectant hen before but "What is the alternative and who is going to pay for it?"

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

50 minutes ago, Ken L said:

Yes Paul we've heard you clucking like an expectant hen before but "What is the alternative and who is going to pay for it?"

Alternative to the lockdown being opened  to soon come on ken surely it we don’t get a second wave it will be nothing  short of a miracle with the restrictions loosened trains tubes full Millions  heading to the coast  next weekend ...Now as you say who is going to pay if we continue the furlough ,so it’s money before lives then ,and who would be paying for another few months furlough the government that’s who,  do what they are doing now borrow  it, and to be fair with interest rates so low if ever we needed to do something on this scale you wouldn’t get a better time to borrow .But you can always send people to there graves instead .We are easing the lockdown on the second biggest death rate in the world so this governments track record on this pandemic is appalling and death rate is still rising and Boris Johnson thinks  he has done well !!!! So to be right there judgment now looks very very vague to late at the start now to early at the end and it’s all about money not lives as you clearly pointed out .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

8 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Alternative to the lockdown being opened  to soon come on ken surely it we don’t get get a second wave it will be nothing  short of a miracle ...Now as you say who is going to pay if we continue the furlough ,so it’s money before lives then and who ,  would be paying for another few months furlough the government that’s who,  do what they are doing now borrow  it, and to be fair with interest rates so low if ever we needed to do something on this scale you wouldn’t get a better time to borrow .But you can always send people to there graves instead .We are easing the lockdown on the second biggest death rate in the world so this governments track record on pandemic is appalling to be right so there judgment now looks very vague .

"Second wave" is a silly term. With easement of the lockdown, more people will be exposed, more will become ill and more will die. We know this, so take responsibility for your own safety and act accordingly - but without economic activity, the country will go bankrupt and millions will starve - yes starve - and there will be no safety net to catch them.

There is therefore a balance to be struck.

God alone knows what you would have been like in 1939.. Presumably you would have been wringing your hand and saying we can't declare war on Germany because people will die...

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

40 minutes ago, Ken L said:

"Second wave" is a silly term. With easement of the lockdown, more people will be exposed, more will become ill and more will die. We know this, so take responsibility for your own safety and act accordingly - but without economic activity, the country will go bankrupt and millions will starve - yes starve - and there will be no safety net to catch them.

There is therefore a balance to be struck.

God alone knows what you would have been like in 1939.. Presumably you would have been wringing your hand and saying we can't declare war on Germany because people will die...

Think about what the government are doing now opening it up  to soon , a second wave twice as many deaths lockdown again then the country is in very very  serious trouble .Another month of lockdown and things could look so much different we have opened  up to soon i am very sorry to say this but Johnson is sending people to there graves .

You see ken you talk about war we had no choice then  but we did have a choice  in this pandemic and the government ****ed up .look at Germany 20 million bigger population and there fatalities then look at ours shocking in comparison and we have a 20 million smaller population than Germany sorry no excuse.guilty as charged .

As Piers Morgan said it’s a national disgrace and he is right .

Edited by big_cod
  • Like 1

Untitled-1.jpg

3 hours ago, big_cod said:

Think about what the government are doing now opening it up  to soon , a second wave twice as many deaths lockdown again then the country is in very very  serious trouble .Another month of lockdown and things could look so much different we have opened  up to soon i am very sorry to say this but Johnson is sending people to there graves .

You see ken you talk about war we had no choice then  but we did have a choice  in this pandemic and the government ****ed up .look at Germany 20 million bigger population and there fatalities then look at ours shocking in comparison and we have a 20 million smaller population than Germany sorry no excuse.guilty as charged .

As Piers Morgan said it’s a national disgrace and he is right .

It's been obvious from the get-go that the Germans are not dealing from a straight deck, so I'd await the data on excess deaths that are not attributed to Covid-19 before heaping praise if I were you.

Edited by Ken L

It’s really very simple if people bother to listen.

24B0C234-331F-4DE5-890E-44F6FBE4A813.jpeg

• Haha 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

21 hours ago, Martin56 said:

The term is Pidgin English - which has Nothing to do with pigeons!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pidgin

I'm by no means a scholar but some of us misuse the terms Their & There for instance - Who cares - It's a Fishing Forum!!

Lots of different spellings of the same thing Martin, although you are correct I didn’t wish to confuse him with any known or accepted dialect. I deliberately chose ‘pigeon’ as they are, in the main, useless or at least little use to the countryside, expect the world to provide them with a living and spread crap all over the place.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."