Is it time to close the airports yet Dave?

Ken L

You can lie as much as you like in parliament its called parliamentary privilage Thats why they lie all the time.

Lying about things outside the house isnt the same though.

Why do you think blair isnt in prison ? Hundreds of thousands were killed because of his lies

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

26 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Yes ken and The rent boys in London plenty of disgraced MPS the list is a mile long but the dirty tricks campaign against Starmer is already under way that usually means he is a  grave threat .But then again Starmer  demolished boris Johnson at PMs questions and rumour are circulating Boris Johnson is on borrowed time .Did he lie at PMs questions yes he did he will have to correct his error or being disingenuous to the house if doesn’t make the effort the speaker will order him .

He can only speak three  words get brexit done after that he is hopeless as we are a seeing with our own eyes .

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

12 hours ago, Ken L said:

A wriggling Worm just out of  fact Has Boris Johnson rescinded what he he said .You can catch  Corvid 19 from the water supply and who in right mind would BRAG about shaking hands with coronavirus patients then himself get infected and then very lightly pass the infection onto others in his own government., It’s unbelievable madness from the PM  of Great Britain a shining  example of stupidity.

And the slogan British Common Sense ?

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

48 minutes ago, big_cod said:

A wriggling Worm just out of  fact Has Boris Johnson rescinded what he he said .You can catch  Corvid 19 from the water supply and who in right mind would BRAG about shaking hands with coronavirus patients then himself get infected and then very lightly pass the infection onto others in his own government., It’s unbelievable madness from the PM  of Great Britain a shining  example of stupidity.

And the slogan British Common Sense ?

Then what's the point of a lockdown?

On a positive note, the EU's lack of action and disquiet with lockdowns is finally tearing the EU apart, with protests across the continent.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

1 hour ago, Ken L said:

Then what's the point of a lockdown?

On a positive note, the EU's lack of action and disquiet with lockdowns is finally tearing the EU apart, with protests across the continent.

From ‘The Lancet’

Since the first publications reporting the detection of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) in faeces,

1 it became clear that human wastewater might contain the novel coronavirus. From Feb 17, 2020, onwards, we took 24-h 10 L samples once a week from human wastewater collected at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (Haarlemmermeer, Netherlands) for virus analyses. Samples tested positive for virus RNA by quantitative RT-PCR methodology 4 days after the first cases of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) were identified in the Netherlands on Feb 27, 2020 (unpublished data). This could be explained by virus excretion from potentially symptomatic, asymptomatic, or presymptomatic individuals passing through the airport. Furthermore, human wastewater sampled near the first Dutch cases in Tilburg, Netherlands, also tested positive for the presence of viral RNA within a week of the first day of disease onset (unpublished data).2 These findings indicate that wastewater could be a sensitive surveillance system and early warning tool, as was previously shown for poliovirus.

3 To our knowledge, this detection in the Netherlands is the first report of SARS-CoV-2 in wastewater.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

6 minutes ago, Huge_Vitae said:

From ‘The Lancet’

Transmission through waste water has been known about since the Hong Kong tower block cluster in February but waste water and "the water supply" aren't really the same thing - well except in Whitby apparently.

9 minutes ago, Ken L said:

Transmission through waste water has been known about since the Hong Kong tower block cluster in February but waste water and "the water supply" aren't really the same thing - well except in Whitby apparently.

Well, in my area certainly and I believe in most other areas the Water Company does both clean supply and effluent disposal.

Recent studies into cocaine use also refer to it “in the water”

The problem with the bit you quoted from Clod is the stupidity of people to understand what Boris says and that makes it Boris who is wrong because it fits the bias they have.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

All,

Well shucks!! Even I understood that bit from The LANCET.  Reminds me of the guy at WALMART. He had cleverly fashioned his face mask from grape sack. He commented how much easier it was to breathe and couldn't understand why everyone didn't have his common sense.

Phone

There are any number of pathogens that can and do hang out in our freshwater supply 

2 hours ago, Huge_Vitae said:

From ‘The Lancet’

Good job whitby hasnt flushing toilets yet the only person effected will be the night soil man lol

Bugger now I am worried my 0.2-micron water filter isn't fine enough! not drank tap water (except the rarely bought emergency bottled water in hot weather in town) for decades if someone insists waters clean doubt them if they're paid to clean it don't believe a word!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

1 hour ago, Phone said:

All,

Well shucks!! Even I understood that bit from The LANCET.  Reminds me of the guy at WALMART. He had cleverly fashioned his face mask from grape sack. He commented how much easier it was to breathe and couldn't understand why everyone didn't have his common sense.

Phone

There are any number of pathogens that can and do hang out in our freshwater supply 

Medical Masks are not rated by filtration but how good they are sealing around your face ,medical ones are designed to filter stuff going out wheras other filters are rated by what they keep out !

We bought a couple of FF3 (the price was spiralling even then) at the end of january and i made an internal filter out of a  HEpA filter ,bloody hard to breath through but better than most on the market bar respirator ones ! Being the only one i had it had a bath in propanol when i got home so ok for a few uses

If things had got really bad i made a positive air mask from my old apnea mask and tube with blown air from a battery air pump (designed to blow up air beds so powerful enough) with a .5 micron filter on the intake ,noisy lasts about 2 hours and mrs and son bluntly refuse to let me use it on our only trip to the supermarket since march 5th! It fitted nicely in a shoulder bag was thinking of buying a ww1 gas mask bag but not worth the money for a thing that will probably never get used

Positive air is far better than sucking air through a mask less effort for more filtering ,got to find a way of welding vacuums sealer bags together then i can go the whole hog and make a hazmat suit ,that should cause a stir in sainsburys! Combined with my metal detector wailing away on all the steel in the place that should clear the store so i go straight to the front of the queue theres safety and chesters1 safety!

Edited by chesters1