Is it time to close the airports yet Dave?

Ken L

St peters basilica reopening

Ireland introducing 14 day mandatory lockdown for travellers (no tarmacing drives for a while?)

Hungary opening up

France beaches open, drowning allowed picknics not allowed

Someone in whitby says something ,nobody cares!

Philipino drivers in uerope undercut the the drivers who undercut the previous drivers and spend a year in cabs and earn 600 euros a month

Dutch dog and 3 cats infected now!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

10 hours ago, chesters1 said:

St peters basilica reopening

Ireland introducing 14 day mandatory lockdown for travellers

Hungary opening up

France beaches open, drowning allowed picknics not allowed

Someone in whitby says something ,nobody cares!

Philipino drivers in uerope undercut the the drivers who undercut the previous drivers and spend a year in cabs and earn 600 euros a month

Somebody in Whitby says something  nobody cares !!!!  you see Chester’s it just isn’t in Whitby  that’s exactly where your completely   wrong ,it’s all round the U.K. i from the southeast to the southwest to lake district visitors not wanted at this present time but as you live in cloud  cuckoo land you wouldn’t understand,

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

I didnt understand anything in the post are you wearing a mask?

Did you see a dog has it now !do you have pets? I can hear a thrush but its probably ok

Trump considering sending a few quid to WHO ,probably hoping they may do something other than contradict themselves

Ireland easing lockdown monday

19 miners die ,is platinum behind it?

Spanish PM hoping to extend lockdown

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Kenyatta bans movement

EU demands UK bow to it

NY lockdown until 28th

309,000 deaths world wide

Montenegro priests above the law

Edited by chesters1

Did anyone else watch the program on Channel 4 the other evening "The Country That Beat the Virus"? It would seem that the government haven't done a stellar job. But who does one blame, do you blame Boris, or do you blame the scientists who are advising him? 

Granted it was Channel 4, so one expects a left wing slant to it, but worth a watch on catchup tv if you get the chance. 

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

Boris is a journalist he only knows what he is told if hes told wrong he says wrong things .

Trump is the same ,no prime minister has training in everything he may come up against in reality! for their job as PM all are untrained and depend on advisors (with their own agendas) or people from the ministries (with their own agendas) common sense rarely comes into it because it will annoy someone in the ministries the unelected thousands that really run the countryif theres a problem with the NHS its the ministry of health and the NHS fault ,the same goes for everything else with a ministry in charge of it

Boris can shout as much as he likes at the minister of health and he can shout at the top civil servants but if they cannot be bothered to sort it out it wont happen because theres no punishment for failure today,if you sack the mps your sacking the wrong people !!

Edited by chesters1

30 minutes ago, *Ant* said:

Did anyone else watch the program on Channel 4 the other evening "The Country That Beat the Virus"? It would seem that the government haven't done a stellar job. But who does one blame, do you blame Boris, or do you blame the scientists who are advising him? 

Granted it was Channel 4, so one expects a left wing slant to it, but worth a watch on catchup tv if you get the chance. 

That’s interesting ant did you see how the government used the graphs on every coronavirus update each night for seven weeks comparing other countries   to our statistics , till  it all changed and we had the worst figures,  and  then miraculously  suddenly after 7 weeks on the graph it  suddenly disappeared into thin air it was like watching  a magic show and nobody noticed But Boris Johnson they did notice ..

But it doesn’t stop there .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

I wonder how may deaths are recorded as corona by gp's because its cheaper than autopsies ?

Generally the doctor who attended the dead person for the last 14 days signs the death certificate ,easy work saying its corona than getting to the real cause especially in a nursing home with multiple deaths

Corona related doesnt mean its corona perhaps their lungs packed up etc

Armed anti lockdown protestors still causing a fuss near michigan

100 ukranian babies not collected due to lockdown ,will the price drop?

Edited by chesters1

Just to clarify - I have as much disgust for the far right as I have disdain for the extreme left. I see myself as a centrist, with one foot in the left. I believe in compassion for others, equality, fairness, empathy and justice. I have no time for extremists whether in religion or politics, they try and impose their views and agendas with no consideration or respect for others ideals. My own values and opinions have developed over 49yrs of learning and experience, I haven't just plucked them out of thin air. I don't expect others to agree with me 100% all of the time, that would be ridiculous, but only I have lived MY life. 

*My views and opinions are not set in stone. I live, I learn, I experience as my life goes on. My thoughts and ideals evolve. (I'm not as ancient as Chesters :D )

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.